2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many jokes I could go with. CL, hopefully we get to play a round together this time. It would be very enjoyable. That being said, I'm going to bed.

Now you guys are just being stupid.

Now you guys are just being stupid.

I agree Hawk, I was about to say that I do look forward to seeing Chunky again, but now he's posting jibberish again. And 10yarddraw is close to putting indiana on the same list as Ohio and Delaware.

I agree Hawk, I was about to say that I do look forward to seeing Chunky again, but now he's posting jibberish again. And 10yarddraw is close to putting indiana on the same list as Ohio and Delaware.

that made me lol. I think I will go to bed before Indiana gets put on the list:beat-up:

Well how do you get rid of rotten melon? I thought everyone took it to the curb
I usually eat mine before it rots. By the way, who held the melon for you when you jumped off the ladder for the curb stomp?

Team THP is going down, thats for sure.

Of course we are. I mean you have the 910 and a Shotmaker. I would expect nothing more than a 72 out of you with that kind of forgiveness. :act-up:

Well, I am following Ole Gray down and I am looking forward to seeing Cypress Gardens. :smile:

And I may be part of that caravan!! Really starting to get excited for Outing....

And I may be part of that caravan!! Really starting to get excited for Outing....

Good luck MaryC, hope you receive some really good news soon. And I hope you saw the reference to where we will be heading. :D

Of course we are. I mean you have the 910 and a Shotmaker. I would expect nothing more than a 72 out of you with that kind of forgiveness. :act-up:

haha nice.

Are you sure that is wise, will OG know the way down?! if he does, you'll have to stop every half hour for him to relieve himself...could be a long drive. hehe

Not a problem Tadashi. OG is being sponsored by Depends so he will be just fine driving straight through.

Good morning fellow outing attendees. I was busy this weekend but I'm back, anyone wanna give me an update? I not a good skimmer lol

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Not a problem Tadashi. OG is being sponsored by Depends so he will be just fine driving straight through.
:laughing::laughing:

Good morning fellow outing attendees. I was busy this weekend but I'm back, anyone wanna give me an update? I not a good skimmer lol

How about a good morning read with out a skim...

Kongfrontation

I think you need to revisit what skimming really means.

I think you need to revisit what skimming really means.

It's really me just being lazy lol. Had a long weekend. And I atleast see OG is still sponsored

There was a brief discussion of melons, members of team THP said their team would win. Yadda yadda yadda and here we are!

There was a brief discussion of melons, members of team THP said their team would win. Yadda yadda yadda and here we are!

Oh same as every other day lol

Not just melons, but curb stomping melons. Best way to dispose of them.

and i had to be reminded to stay on topic. we have some people interested in martha stewarting it up and making some fruit salad for the Outing. i like cantaloupe!

You guys talking about eating watermelons down at the outing? Sounds good to me as I like them big old cannon ball melons. Hmmm you get you face into it and just mow right on down to the core! lol After a good 20 lb melon you will need to borrow a depends from me before you hit the golf course. There is a bunch of water in a full grown melon.

Breaking Outing News
Spoiler

Ole Gray is back to odd posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back