2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys talking about eating watermelons down at the outing? Sounds good to me as I like them big old cannon ball melons. Hmmm you get you face into it and just mow right on down to the core! lol After a good 20 lb melon you will need to borrow a depends from me before you hit the golf course. There is a bunch of water in a full grown melon.

I got some humongus watermelons out of my garden this year. I could bring you one OG. Just keep it frozen till then...

You guys talking about eating watermelons down at the outing? Sounds good to me as I like them big old cannon ball melons. Hmmm you get you face into it and just mow right on down to the core! lol After a good 20 lb melon you will need to borrow a depends from me before you hit the golf course. There is a bunch of water in a full grown melon.

I'm really trying to understand this... really.

I got some humongus watermelons out of my garden this year. I could bring you one OG. Just keep it frozen till then...

Yea I can see ya at the airport toting a big melon up to the check in counter now LOL...... Just bring your "A" game down to Grand Cypress (hey I go the right golf course!) as you might be on one of my teams... haha

Not just melons, but curb stomping melons. Best way to dispose of them.

Hey I didn't start the watermelon talk so there... lol Once you start talking watermelons you get this old Georgia boy's ears perked up!

must be the vodka filled watermelons...only thing that I can think of that would be the reasoning for his posts

I'm really trying to understand this... really.

I usually eat mine before it rots. By the way, who held the melon for you when you jumped off the ladder for the curb stomp?

Look at this Team THP wannabe. You trying to burrow into JBs nuts right beside TC?

Why do you keep calling Yorkem rotten? He is a pretty nice guy. Delusional about his outing record to be? maybe, but a nice guy.

I am not delusional. I am undefeated in Florida competition and plan to stay that way....of course I am winless too, but that's beside the point. hehehehe. I can't wait to see all of you again, and tee it up. Gonna be a blast.

Look at this Team THP wannabe. You trying to burrow into JBs nuts right beside TC?

He is a fan of winners (well that and Tiger Woods). He knows when to show support to a true winner, and that is Team THP.

Degoins is a wise man.

I love ya Ole ! But sometimes you make it to easy for them !!! :beat-up:

I'm not worried about them fools! I am going to whup all their butts at the outing anyways.... Well at least in a watermelon eating contest. lol

I'm not worried about them fools! I am going to whup all their butts at the outing anyways.... Well at least in a watermelon eating contest. lol

I'll be cheering you on . while you :deadhorse: that A$$. In that watermelon contest. lol

Yea I can see ya at the airport toting a big melon up to the check in counter now LOL...... Just bring your "A" game down to Grand Cypress (hey I go the right golf course!) as you might be on one of my teams... haha

How many teams you have??? I knew you had a bunch on your team but didn't realize you had multiple teams too... Don't worry I will bring my "A" game. Just to spank the old man at the course. I watched a movie with you in it the other night called "The old man and the sea". LOL

Ole Gray your probably more like Jack Nicholson's character in Bucket List... :laughing:

How many teams you have??? I knew you had a bunch on your team but didn't realize you had multiple teams too... Don't worry I will bring my "A" game. Just to spank the old man at the course. I watched a movie with you in it the other night called "The old man and the sea". LOL

Heck I forget but I think there are 64 teams or so in my coral. You got that many team mates you can't lose huh :eek:)?

OG with another flip flop....way to couch that one buddy!

I'm going to kick your....never mind...watermelon anyone?

Here's one for my buddy OG, enjoy.

OG with another flip flop....way to couch that one buddy!

I'm going to kick your....never mind...watermelon anyone?

Ok Hanks is on my official to whup list at the outing in May.. I am gonna bring the heat to the kitchen down at the Cypress! Just because you look like this guy:

Spoiler
MAGNUMPI.jpg

does not mean you can hang with this guy:

Spoiler
mrsgraybush.png

Why are you storing pics of Hanks in your PB account, Gray? You dream all day about being on Team THP, don't you?

You're right...Magnum is not into drag queens.

I love you RuGray!

Ok Hanks is on my official to whup list at the outing in May.. I am gonna bring the heat to the kitchen down at the Cypress! Just because you look like this guy:

Spoiler
MAGNUMPI.jpg

does not mean you can hang with this guy:

Spoiler
mrsgraybush.png

Why are you storing pics of Hanks in your PB account, Gray? You dream all day about being on Team THP, don't you?

I'm gonna be on em alright! Like a good size sow in a corn bin! They all going down once the Tower of Power unleashes his fury on Team THP!

I'm gonna be on em alright! Like a good size sow in a corn bin! They all going down once the Tower of Power unleashes his fury on Team THP!

I have been to a few outings, so let me translate these 3 sentences for everybody.

I really want to hang out with Team THP. They are all winners.
I like to eat my food out of a bin, because trough style dining is awesome. Me and MattyKrack will go to CiCis together.
The Tower of Power fury involves hitting it OB frequently, speaking in tongues and then saying Im gunna get them at the next outing.

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back