2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread really made me smile this week. Once my tax return comes in I'm gonna book me some flights I reckon. I can't wait! Going to try and do a redy eye so I can catch a thursday round.

<3 Tmex!

This thread really made me smile this week. Once my tax return comes in I'm gonna book me some flights I reckon. I can't wait! Going to try and do a redy eye so I can catch a thursday round.

Redeye flights turn boys into men. Big props to you if you can pull a redeye weds night and still be up for a full day of golf & full night of drinking thurs night.

Redeye flights turn boys into men. Big props to you if you can pull a redeye weds night and still be up for a full day of golf & full night of drinking thurs night.

uh oh. The challenge has been issued. TMex doesnt have to do a redeye to prove his manhood, he watches American Idol while he works out. On his Playbook.

uh oh. The challenge has been issued. TMex doesnt have to do a redeye to prove his manhood, he watches American Idol while he works out. On his Playbook.

Wasn't a challenge by any means, more of a statement that dude is really dedicated if he books a redeye

Wasn't a challenge by any means, more of a statement that dude is really dedicated if he books a redeye

It is not going to be the golf Thursday or the drinking and socializing on Thursday night dear Yoccos should worry about. It is that 6am wake up call and setting up for the demo day that I fear for my friend!! Mas cafe mi amigo!!

I know, I wasnt being serious and when it comes to TMex and I we rarely are but he knows that even if you didnt. Redeyes FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back