2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yorkem has told us you are flexible.

As usual Team THP takes it to weird places. You guys are nutty. Vegas odds have you in 10th place right now. That is pretty good considering OG has 56 teams so far

As usual Team THP takes it to weird places. You guys are nutty. Vegas odds have you in 10th place right now. That is pretty good considering OG has 56 teams so far

Yeah Team THP is nutty....We are all taking rotten fruit out to the curb and kicking it...hehe

Yeah Team THP is nutty....We are all taking rotten fruit out to the curb and kicking it...hehe

This made me lol!

Well how do you get rid of rotten melon? I thought everyone took it to the curb

Well how do you get rid of rotten melon? I thought everyone took it to the curb

Why do you keep calling Yorkem rotten? He is a pretty nice guy. Delusional about his outing record to be? maybe, but a nice guy.

Why do you keep calling Yorkem rotten? He is a pretty nice guy. Delusional about his outing record to be? maybe, but a nice guy.

He is a little delusional. Especially if he is not on my team. Team Hawkeeze will be the first to fall

im prob coming down thursday morning. and staying monday

My next melon will be Buckjob after that off topic

I will join Buckjob and try to get this back OT:alien:. I will be arriving sometime thursday, hopefully in the morning or early afternoon so I can get a round in.

Well, I am following Ole Gray down and I am looking forward to seeing Cypress Gardens. :smile:

Why does everyone think this thread is on/off topic? The relevant topic is Chunky is weird, and short. I would argue that dates of arrival 6 months from now is off topic.

Why does everyone think this thread is on/off topic? The relevant topic is Chunky is weird, and short. I would argue that dates of arrival 6 months from now is off topic.

I was simply joking around but how does curb stomping a watermelon have anything to do with golf or this outing lol. I do agree about chunky being short though hehe

I am still excited about the outing. I really can't wait to play golf with my friends again.

I was simply joking around but how does curb stomping a watermelon have anything to do with golf or this outing lol. I do agree about chunky being short though hehe

He implied the melon was Team THP which shows how crazy being that short can make you.

Hahaha this thread has gone loco. Let me put it back on topic. I am wonderful. This outing will be wonderful. My team will be victorious. My breakfast will be spectacular.

I am still excited about the outing. I really can't wait to play golf with my friends again.

Totally, and seeing Chunky and Dean again I will have to put up with.

Are sure that is wise, will OG know the way down?! if he does, you'll have to stop every half hour for him to relieve himself...could be a long drive. hehe
Well, I am following Ole Gray down and I am looking forward to seeing Cypress Gardens. :smile:

Hahaha this thread has gone loco. Let me put it back on topic. I am ok. This outing will be wonderful. My team will lose and blame me after I come away with 43 putts. My breakfast will be spectacular and I will eat it at 4 am since I went to bed at 7:30.

Keeping it real!

Totally, and seeing Chunky and Dean again I will have to put up with.

You are totally looking forward to seeing me. Dean on the other hand I agree with.

Keeping it real!

I am dying at that. Your funny fify's will not save you during the match though unless you can fify a duck hook. Wooo!

Hahaha this thread has gone loco. Let me put it back on topic. I am wonderful. This outing will be wonderful. My team will be victorious. My breakfast will be spectacular.

Team THP is going down, thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back