2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more you play the courses the better understanding you will have of where to play and not to play. The North/South can not be over powered. The new course can if you are hitting your lines. The East is short tight shot makers course. Extended play will assist all that wish to play well. Hope we get a good crowd early. It would be nice to play and give you guys some insight and sight lines.

Course knowledge is vital, like OG now knows that on the first hole he needs to get it in the fairway. hehehe

Course knowledge is vital, like OG now knows that on the first hole he needs to get it in the fairway. hehehe

Amen brother Ben! That's at every course and if you can't hit the ball where you can find it,,,,, you're starting off in in deep dodo lol......

OG...you holding service this morning!?

Amen brother Ben! That's at every course and if you can't hit the ball where you can find it,,,,, you're starting off in in deep dodo lol......

Are you going to try to come in early on Thursday? If so we will need to tee it up

Danny.p and I will be there around noon! So we can play the first day. Flying out at like 930 am its 2.5 hr flight.

Tapatalk even for amphibians!

OK, good....as we get closer we will have to track the early arrivers so we can grab some times...BF i'm also going to grab your ezone and wear it out

Danny.p and I will be there around noon! So we can play the first day. Flying out at like 930 am its 2.5 hr flight.

Tapatalk even for amphibians!

haha. I plan on being there thursday

I can officially start the countdown until the outing now that the wedding is over!!

I can officially start the countdown until the outing now that the wedding is over!!

Nerf posting on THP during honeymoon? Total +1

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Pure awesomeness!! DDec: one lucky guy!!

I am still tentative on arrival date. Probably be in the area Wednesday and check in Thursday but could be sooner depending on what the wife wants to do. Definitely plan on playing Thursday or sooner.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'll be getting in Thursday morning

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I love the excitement for the outing with it still being so far away. I've started putting my money aside getting ready to go, but its too far away still to truly start thinking about how bad Team THP is going to beat everyone.

I had a melon go bad in the fridge. I took it out to the curb and curb stomped just for practice

I had a melon go bad in the fridge. I took it out to the curb and curb stomped just for practice

Did you draw a face on it and call it Yorkem?
That would be rather mean if you did.
I can see the resemblance though.

Did you draw a face on it and call it Yorkem?
That would be rather mean if you did.
I can see the resemblance though.

The way it disintegrated made me think of Puttin4costumes and how his limbs fall off as the round goes on

The way it disintegrated made me think of Puttin4costumes and how his limbs fall off as the round goes on

We fixed that problem by using hanger shirts to hold his arms on. He's good to go now.

We fixed that problem by using hanger shirts to hold his arms on. He's good to go now.

Oh I didn't know that. I guess I could name it Melanks. He seems to do rather poorly in Florida

Oh I didn't know that. I guess I could name it Melanks. He seems to do rather poorly in Florida

We fixed that problem too by putting blinders on him. He's going to be focused only on the course and nothing else.

We fixed that problem too by putting blinders on him. He's going to be focused only on the course and nothing else.

Hahahaha. He can't do that. Cart girl comes around and he's done

Thats a lie. We have video proof.

I have great flexibility

Edit: 2 girls 1 cup on your video screen now. Horrific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back