2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha. Poor Gray.

That absolutely cracks me up KB!

My week has been long and I have not been able to keep up as much as I would have liked. Sometimes just the thought of an event that is still 8 months away is enough to put a smile on my face through all the trials and endless demands that are put on someone who gets stuff done. I think of the friends I have made and how I only get to see you guys once or twice a year and I look forward to this thing even more. This, to me, is not really about golf even though it started out that way. I want to see all my, now, old friends and I really can't wait to become old friends with the new folks. The first time I ever broke 100 was at the very first outing and the first time I ever broke 90 was with friends that I met at that outing (TC, One-T and UncleDaddy).

I can't wait to see all my friends again and stay up too late and play some very bad golf and love every minute of it.

haha OG with the shirt again. KB maybe you need to leave directions on how to put that one shirt on

My week has been long and I have not been able to keep up as much as I would have liked. Sometimes just the thought of an event that is still 8 months away is enough to put a smile on my face through all the trials and endless demands that are put on someone who gets stuff done. I think of the friends I have made and how I only get to see you guys once or twice a year and I look forward to this thing even more. This, to me, is not really about golf even though it started out that way. I want to see all my, now, old friends and I really can't wait to become old friends with the new folks. The first time I ever broke 100 was at the very first outing and the first time I ever broke 90 was with friends that I met at that outing (TC, One-T and UncleDaddy).

I can't wait to see all my friends again and stay up too late and play some very bad golf and love every minute of it.

Very well said and I could not agree more.

grays kinda a mess this week. might need to change his meds a bit get him back on track!

funny how we haven't heard if OG is having the same trouble with his pants or not....

True story about Ole Gray! OG came in to say goodbye to me this morning before he left to play golf. I got up to give him a kiss goodbye and decided to grab my camera instead. He said "Please don't tell me I have my shirt on inside/out again." We both died laughing and he thanked me for saving him from the embarrassment of showing up that way again. Same shirt too. Of course, I told him I had to let you all in on it. He gave me permission to give you guys a laugh this morning.

DSCF9904.jpg

funny how we haven't heard if OG is having the same trouble with his pants or not....

Let's just hope he remembers those...be it inside out or not.

That is too funny! hahaha! Gray, you are awesome!

True story about Ole Gray! OG came in to say goodbye to me this morning before he left to play golf. I got up to give him a kiss goodbye and decided to grab my camera instead. He said "Please don't tell me I have my shirt on inside/out again." We both died laughing and he thanked me for saving him from the embarrassment of showing up that way again. Same shirt too. Of course, I told him I had to let you all in on it. He gave me permission to give you guys a laugh this morning.

DSCF9904.jpg

tooo freaking funny!!!

Gray is a TV star.

[video=youtube;X04id_APz-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X04id_APz-w[/video]

Thats funny! I didn't know that gray was a french canadian.

Haha the shirt on inside out is priceless.. Wardrobe malfunction for OG

One thing about OG, he sure makes me feel needed. I'm going out of town but luckily other THPers are coming over to help look after him until I get back. I don't know what I would do without you all. :bashful:

One thing about OG, he sure makes me feel needed. I'm going out of town but luckily other THPers are coming over to help look after him until I get back. I don't know what I would do without you all. :bashful:

I would be worried he would be missing when you got back if it wasnt for the other THPers. He leaves for 18 and forgets where you live

OG...you are killing me! KB, can't you put something on that shirt so that he knows which way he is supposed to put it on? I don't know, I am just spit ballin' here, but maybe something like a tag, or raised seams...hahaha

man kb i bet your excited to get away

All I ask is that you don't stay away too long KellyBo. :D

Good lord. So lets recap the last week of OG tales.

He couldnt figure out how to put a shirt on.
He has 43 team members somehow on a 6 person team
We have a video of him in this thread dancing in his diaper.
He does not know the name of the course we are playing at, despite playing there just 2 months ago.
And to circle back around, he still cant figure out how to put a shirt on.

This folks, is what he calls the "Tower of Power".

haha you guys are too funny! I am sitting here with my friend Mary and we are relaxing thinking about our golf round tomorrow and not about some inside out shirt job. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back