2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can now return to our regularly scheduled programming of this wonderful outing and all the wonderful people that get to play golf behind CG13 on that first day. Cause he is going off first in my group and its going to be painful to watch!

Is it too early to put my request in to play another course, hell even the practice course that day? I mean I would like to have dinner that day.

--
tapatalk

Is it too early to put my request in to play another course, hell even the practice course that day? I mean I would like to have dinner that day.

--
tapatalk

Our round wasn't all that long was it, oh wait yes it was!

I know what she drinks, your girlfriend that is...nuff said

This coming from a guy drinking mikes hard lemonade, that's what my gf drinks. Nuff said.

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I know what she drinks, your girlfriend that is...nuff said

Oh man got me, haven't heard that one since 94". Disappointing tadashe. You can do better

I'll give you that, Blue Moon is very good beer...if you like that you should try Tucker, it's very smooth as well. We may have to spill a few next may

Woah, when I play my fav local course o always get blue moon draft with Orange.. super smooth

By the way, you gotten signed up yet?

--
tapatalk

I'm hoping for a slot to open up bud, really hoping to tee it up with you again.

Matty your stuff is good tonight....i'm impressed...sleep deprivation has done you well.

Oh man got me, haven't heard that one since 94". Disappointing tadashe. You can do better

Don't you have some bandages to go count or hoses to play with?

--
tapatalk

I'll give you that, Blue Moon is very good beer...if you like that you should try Tucker, it's very smooth as well. We may have to spill a few next may

First round on me. Never heard of tucker, though

I'm hoping for a slot to open up bud, really hoping to tee it up with you again.

That'd be great. I think I still owe you a beverage anyway.

What's the statue of limitations on adult beverages?

--
tapatalk

CG ... You are a good dude and I'd play with you any day.
Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

+1. Any time, Matt. I'll take you as a partner, too.

Kevin

Don't you have some bandages to go count or hoses to play with?

--
tapatalk

No, worked the am. Sorry to disappoint. See my avatar? You could never handle that.

I think I spelled it wrong, Tukker or something like that....anyway great with steak...smooth

First round on me. Never heard of tucker, though

I think I spelled it wrong, Tukker or something like that....anyway great with steak...smooth

If they have it down there will def have to try one.

But I'm going to better things, keep it light and playful, until tom. Caulk out

No, worked the am. Sorry to disappoint. See my avatar? You could never handle that.

Ha, been there done that dude.

I'm gonna wreck some poor team thp member come may.

--
tapatalk

Ha, been there done that dude.

I'm gonna wreck some poor team thp member come may.

--
tapatalk

See I knew I liked you!!

That'd be great. I think I still owe you a beverage anyway.

What's the statue of limitations on adult beverages?

--
tapatalk
Is there such a thing? As for beer Tukker is OK but I like shock top better with steak.

I like Shock top anytime....that will be served during the Villa Crawl

Is there such a thing? As for beer Tukker is OK but I like shock top better with steak.

I like Shock top anytime....that will be served during the Villa Crawl

Woah, woah, woah! What's this I hear about a Villa Crawl? I skimmed a bit, but this is the first I am hearing of this!

Yep, I hear it's epic..the senior members of the outing will tell you that in a heart beat! And it has been said that the noobs will have a time of it the day after the Villa Crawl...It's also a great way to cement some long lasting freindships, that is what hear anyway....Looking forward to it and so much more that this outing will bring

Woah, woah, woah! What's this I hear about a Villa Crawl? I skimmed a bit, but this is the first I am hearing of this!

Yep, I hear it's epic..the senior members of the outing will tell you that in a heart beat! And it has been said that the noobs will have a time of it the day after the Villa Crawl...It's also a great way to cement some long lasting freindships, that is what hear anyway....Looking forward to it and so much more that this outing will bring

Absolutely, looking forward to the outing, that's for sure. The more info and details I hear the more fun it sounds.

looks like you couldn't handle it either bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back