2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really hoping TC & Biggsy and the wife makes the outing this year. JRod needs to make the cut too because we got some bonding to do dude. You are a tall dude so I figure yourself, myself, Dawgdaddy, & TC could take the house down!!!!!! You know kind of like the All Tall Dream Team!!!! lol

I am really hoping TC & Biggsy and the wife makes the outing this year. JRod needs to make the cut too because we got some bonding to do dude. You are a tall dude so I figure yourself, myself, Dawgdaddy, & TC could take the house down!!!!!! You know kind of like the All Tall Dream Team!!!! lol

You are on Team Glue. I just talked to the panel. You'll be their number one player, Gray.

We have a special trophy just for you guys :)

lastplace.gif

You are on Team Glue. I just talked to the panel. You'll be their number one player, Gray.

lastplace.gif

Hawk if you don't get rid of that fricking buzzard shaking avatar I am coming to your house tonight and get ya bro!!!!!!!

lastplace.gif
I'll take gray any day of the week

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Hawk if you don't get rid of that fricking buzzard shaking avatar I am coming to your house tonight and get ya bro!!!!!!!

I'd like to see that! I heard if you take your nitroglycerin pill, turn around 3 times, and pop your knee you instantly will teleport to Illinois :)

I'll take gray any day of the week

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Listen, stalker - You'll take what we give you and be happy. You're just going to be lucky to have a team. 50% of the people coming have already contacted the Orlanda Police Dept about a possible restraining order.

I'd like to see that! I heard if you take your nitroglycerin pill, turn around 3 times, and pop your knee you instantly will teleport to Illinois :)

Goodness, what did gray do to deserve being transported to Illinois for? I mean middle Ga, is bad, but dang.

It makes me laugh when I read about people's strategy for demo day. "I'm only going to hit a few select clubs that interest me." Yeah that'll last five minutes, tops. I hit everything I could get my hands on, then went back through the stuff I really liked 2 or 3 times. Golfer's Christmas I tell you!

It makes me laugh when I read about people's strategy for demo day. "I'm only going to hit a few select clubs that interest me." Yeah that'll last five minutes, tops. I hit everything I could get my hands on, then went back through the stuff I really liked 2 or 3 times. Golfer's Christmas I tell you!

Yea, I've come to the Outing twice with a well developed plan of exactly what I was going to hit and what I was in the market for (and those of you who know me, know I'm the ULTIMATE planner and list maker) and both plans and lists lasted as long as it took me to walk over from my hitting station to the candy store like club area....

Best advice about the demo portion, don't buy any new clubs before the Outing if you absolutely can help it (Unless your name is OEM, White Rhino, or One-T or you switch your bag like you change your underwear like Ole Gray does... he-he)

I guess team Tmex is where the cool kids are

Only those that dont trash Jay Cutler :)

DUde, you can't recruit guys on Team TMex. JRod is already on our team. Lol.

Maybe it's just me but I really don't see the thread getting out of control from the trash talk. My hope is, if you are going to participate in it, then you should be able to take it. My thoughts anyway.

Goodness, what did gray do to deserve being transported to Illinois for? I mean middle Ga, is bad, but dang.

At my age I always try to preplan things like that, my job title actually contained the word Planner when I retired. I am just built that way. Now how long I am actually able to stick to the plan remains to be seen, but it would hurt me to the core to show up without having planned what I am going to demo.

Hey guys!

Here is the deal... I am NOT going to attempt to read this entire thread. Whats going on with the outing? Are teams made? Is it full? Waiting list?
I can't wait until May when I get to tee it up (again) with the "best' golfers in the world!

Hey guys!

Here is the deal... I am NOT going to attempt to read this entire thread. Whats going on with the outing? Are teams made? Is it full? Waiting list?
I can't wait until May when I get to tee it up (again) with the "best' golfers in the world!

Lets see if I can summarize.
Teams have not been made outside of Team THP.
CG 13 blew a gasket.
MattyKrack has multiple nicknames all deserving.
Ole Gray has created himself 914 teams.
Some people really need to get thicker skin.
There will be a Villa Crawl (progressive dinner) this year.

That pretty much gets you up to date.

Welcome back buddy, no the teams are not picked as yet, 4 more spots opened up, so 64 folks now. An unofficial waiting list has been formed by GG. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Edit - After reading JB's response, I forgot to tell you that you are on one of Ole Gray's 914 teams. I have forgotten which one and if you are on a 4 man or 6 man team. :D

Last edited:
Lets see if I can summarize.
Teams have not been made outside of Team THP.
CG 13 blew a gasket.
MattyKrack has multiple nicknames all deserving.
Ole Gray has created himself 914 teams.
Some people really need to get thicker skin.
There will be a Villa Crawl (progressive dinner) this year.

That pretty much gets you up to date.

Awesome JB. Thanks for the heads up. I am assuming that team THP is the equipment testers/staff?

DD- I am looking forward to seeing you there as well! I have a feeling it will be a very special event, knowing the way that JB and GG take care of us all!

I havent seen that name in a long time, Welcome back RX

Awesome JB. Thanks for the heads up. I am assuming that team THP is the equipment testers/staff?

DD- I am looking forward to seeing you there as well! I have a feeling it will be a very special event, knowing the way that JB and GG take care of us all!

JB
P4B
Hanks
Hawk
GG
Coolbreeze

Welcome back buddy, no the teams are not picked as yet, 4 more spots opened up, so 64 folks now. An unofficial waiting list has been formed by GG. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Edit - After reading JB's response, I forgot to tell you that you are on one of Ole Gray's 914 teams. I have forgotten which one and if you are on a 4 mand or 6 man team. :D

That's funny right there.

I havent seen that name in a long time, Welcome back RX

Thanks buddy... life has been crazy recently (see my other thread for details) but I am looking forward to still being a part of this event!

Thanks buddy... life has been crazy recently (see my other thread for details) but I am looking forward to still being a part of this event!

Kyle -- I love ya bro and you need to get your arse in this outing ok!!!!!!????

+1 Have to say I agree with you on this. I almost cringe at the thought of where this thread might go with so much time left and it being a competition this year. It's never been like this in the past.

It's Hawk's fault.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am not only signed up but I am going to be ready to take you newbies to the promise land!

I am not only signed up but I am going to be ready to take you newbies to the promise land!

(psst... gray. They were talking about me. That 'I' am already signed up for the outing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back