2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wanting to hit up an outing somethin' fierce. With me being in Hawaii it just ain't gonna happen though...

Can I get pre-signed for 2013?!?! I'll be off this rock and back in the mainland then!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I'm really hoping to be able to get down to one of these. Really would like to meet some THPers and seems like the outing is pretty darn sweet from what I've seen/read. Hopefully I can get in on 2013. :D

Yeah. For the record a had a ton of fun last at the outing this year, and would love an opportunity to join you guys again. Don't have the time (or the dough) this time around sadly. Next one perhaps.

Fishhook...you are too easy! I've never met anyone that explained themselves more than you. Are you going to be telling punchlines at the outing and making us guess the jokes?
Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Another day and another day of waking up and seeing the defensive Dig Dug back himself into a corner again only to have people feel so bad for him they turn this into the banter away thread. It seems that any outing talk and the Caulk himself looks like a 5 year old that got his ball taken away.

Is it too early to put my request in to play another course, hell even the practice course that day? I mean I would like to have dinner that day.
tapatalk

How dare you? I will now mock your performance, your handicap and the way you input your handicap. :bulgy-eyes:

Woah, when I play my fav local course o always get blue moon draft with Orange.. super smooth

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Thats all I will drink at hooters with hot wings lol, love that beer

Love me some blue moon and shocktop!

Lets remember guys that this is NOT the banter away thread. It seems as though we have to remind poor matty of this every day, but its obviously not just him. Either keep it about the outing, the course, or the participants or move it to another thread please.

Another day and another day of waking up and seeing the defensive Dig Dug back himself into a corner again only to have people feel so bad for him they turn this into the banter away thread. It seems that any outing talk and the Caulk himself looks like a 5 year old that got his ball taken away.

How dare you? I will now mock your performance, your handicap and the way you input your handicap. :bulgy-eyes:

Lets remember guys that this is NOT the banter away thread. It seems as though we have to remind poor matty of this every day, but its obviously not just him. Either keep it about the outing, the course, or the participants or move it to another thread please.

lol mattycaulk is dragging us all down!:eyepoke: Did I tell you how excited I am to hit all the equipment. Im stoked to get on the LM for the first time

lol mattycaulk is dragging us all down!:eyepoke: Did I tell you how excited I am to hit all the equipment. Im stoked to get on the LM for the first time

I'm stoked also 10YD, I plan to make a short list of must hit clubs and leave some open time to hit some of the clubs that seem to be getting a ton of buzz. I would love to get on the LM, but I wonder how many attendees have never been on one. I may end up passing the LM to let some of these folks get on it, I will just wait and see on that one.

I wish the Outing was here or at least closer....there's only so much smack talk, etc to go around before things turn bad (exhibit A- CG13's posts and apology)...viva la THP and hurry up Outing 2012

For the record I really enjoy my rounds with CL (and everyone else I singled out), and he (they) knows that. I just think it will make the lead up to the event that much more fun for us.

I think Team THP are a bunch of pompous punks, blowing smoke up their own butts. However, it's hard for me to talk smack with people that I don't know personally. I know that's what the forum, and specifically this thread are for yet it goes against my personality to talk junk to someone before I meet them in person.[/QUOTE]

I wish the Outing was here or at least closer....there's only so much smack talk, etc to go around before things turn bad (exhibit A- CG13's posts and apology)...viva la THP and hurry up Outing 2012

For the record I really enjoy my rounds with CL (and everyone else I singled out), and he (they) knows that. I just think it will make the lead up to the event that much more fun for us.

I think Team THP are a bunch of pompous punks, blowing smoke up their own butts. However, it's hard for me to talk smack with people that I don't know personally. I know that's what the forum, and specifically this thread are for yet it goes against my personality to talk junk to someone before I meet them in person.
[/QUOTE]

if you need someone to pick on Hanks you can trash talk me. i don't want you to feel left out.

Nah it's not even about that dude....Sometimes smack talk takes away from the golf after awhile and people forget that the Outing is about fun etc

There's going to be some great offerings this year so I think this Outing could be even better if that's possible

I think Team THP are a bunch of pompous punks, blowing smoke up their own butts. However, it's hard for me to talk smack with people that I don't know personally. I know that's what the forum, and specifically this thread are for yet it goes against my personality to talk junk to someone before I meet them in person.
[/QUOTE]

What do you want to know, ask me anything...then we talk smack

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Nah it's not even about that dude....Sometimes smack talk takes away from the golf after awhile and people forget that the Outing is about fun etc

There's going to be some great offerings this year so I think this Outing could be even better if that's possible

i know i was just messing. playing golf is fun to me. i just played every day this week on my vacation, i think playing at a place like Grand Cypress is gonna be absolutely amazing. i don't get to play at places like that often and with everything that THP puts together on top of the venue its gonna be awesome. Everyone going has the same passion that i have and i can't wait to meet everyone and talk golf all weekend. I mean everyone ive met so far from the site are just great people all around. and i get to meet another 60 people when i get down there! i can't wait to make new friends (my mom will be so proud)lol as far as the trash talking... im sure a lot of guys are competitive and have that drive to win like me. i trash talk but its all in fun. honestly im more hard on myself than anyone else. i wanna become the best golfer that i can be. a lot of the guys i play with think im an idiot for taking lessons cause im better than they are. but i know i can become better myself and more consistent. And the Outing now has given me a timeline to reach my goals. and if i go down and shoot 100 which is possible i know ill still have a blast with everyone thats there.

Amen man..you know my thoughts re: my game and the progress that's being limited by my back right now but come Outing time, everything just seems to run on adrenaline because of all the equipment, people, and activities. You and all the other noobies are in for a real treat

i know i was just messing. playing golf is fun to me. i just played every day this week on my vacation, i think playing at a place like Grand Cypress is gonna be absolutely amazing. i don't get to play at places like that often and with everything that THP puts together on top of the venue its gonna be awesome. Everyone going has the same passion that i have and i can't wait to meet everyone and talk golf all weekend. I mean everyone ive met so far from the site are just great people all around. and i get to meet another 60 people when i get down there! i can't wait to make new friends (my mom will be so proud)lol as far as the trash talking... im sure a lot of guys are competitive and have that drive to win like me. i trash talk but its all in fun. honestly im more hard on myself than anyone else. i wanna become the best golfer that i can be. a lot of the guys i play with think im an idiot for taking lessons cause im better than they are. but i know i can become better myself and more consistent. And the Outing now has given me a timeline to reach my goals. and if i go down and shoot 100 which is possible i know ill still have a blast with everyone thats there.

+1 Have to say I agree with you on this. I almost cringe at the thought of where this thread might go with so much time left and it being a competition this year. It's never been like this in the past.

Hi guys, another day marked off the calendar, and yes I have an outing calendar

Hi guys, another day marked off the calendar, and yes I have an outing calendar

haha nice, I just look at sigs and see the count down

Was I being called out for something I said there sHanks? I do agree with you. I wish the outing was already here. Remembering where the MC thread went almost daily with the trash talk... This one is gonna get ugly over the next 8+ months.

+1 Have to say I agree with you on this. I almost cringe at the thought of where this thread might go with so much time left and it being a competition this year. It's never been like this in the past.

I am sure there are a few here who have similar concerns KellyBo. Always remember the outing is about fun times and seeing old and new friends and enjoying some great golfing opportunities.

Tapping my way down the highway

Was I being called out for something I said there sHanks? I do agree with you. I wish the outing was already here. Remembering where the MC thread went almost daily with the trash talk... This one is gonna get ugly over the next 8+ months.

Not at all man. Somehow your post got quoted in mine, sorry.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Not at all man. Somehow your post got quoted in mine, sorry.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Figured as much, just checking!

And another thing!!!!TMex you sir have no integrity. I am co founding father(along with the great CB) of TMex. Yet here I stand with nothing. It is on!!!! Team TMess is getting a big helping of ass beating from whatever team I'm on!!:at-wits-end::bicker:

Lol dude I gave you one! Its been refined to 1.87 though. You're also a co founder of the DPA. We essentially are going to whoop any other teams @ss which is why I'm thinking they split the only true powerhouse pre official outing team up!

Can't wait for the demo day thread to pop up :)

The Belbs wants a TMex index too. Pretty please? It can't be as low as JRods though, he is soooooo tall he is intimidating.

CG ... You are a good dude and I'd play with you any day. Also that goes for everyone on this forum... Except Hawk. ;)

Kidding, I'd love to tee it up with Hawk as well.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

1.001. Team Tmex has the long ballers! I love big hits. Team THP and Team Nutcase have to be shaking in their boots right now.

1.001. Team Tmex has the long ballers! I love big hits. Team THP and Team Nutcase have to be shaking in their boots right now.

I guess team Tmex is where the cool kids are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back