Search results for query: *

1. Canadan

Best Approach Angle

Was having this debate on course yesterday after myself and my playing partner took two different routes to the 17th green. I tend to think the shot that you can miss left or right a lot is easier than the one where you can miss short or long. What do you guys think?
  2. Canadan

The Buzzsaw

Stemming from another discussion, I thought it'd be interesting to hear how THPers deal with this - as I assume we've all been on the giving and receiving end of an absolute butt kicking on the golf course. Whether it's a buddy, an opponent in a match, or someone at a THP event, how do you...
  3. Canadan

Off Course – Managing vs Keeping a Handicap

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 204. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, James Miles, Staff Writer from THP joins the show to discuss some...
  4. Canadan

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Saturday evening we kick off the 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope where two teams battle it out at beautiful Hidden Creek Golf Club. Playing alongside the team from Shot Scope THPers are ready to share the entire experience with you. The Prize Just because you are not at Hidden Creek with...
  5. Canadan

Off Course – Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 203. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, we have an amazing show for those that like golf equipment as...
  6. Canadan

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Having a chat elsewhere about this, I realized it's just 100% standard for me to take sunglasses to the course and wear them pretty much any time I am outside with even a hint of sun in the forecast. Is it an optional thing for you? Can you get away without them?
  7. Canadan

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 202. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, we have a pretty unique show as Scott Perry from WorldWide Golf...
  8. Canadan

Feel vs Real

Do you think you have a good grasp of what you feel in your golf swing vs what is real? I'll admit I don't have a CLUE after parallel what is real in my swing hahaha I always love the "stop at the top" sessions on the range where people think they are pausing and if anything their transition...
  9. Canadan

The Ultimate 3

Well, I wish this story was a bit better, but my pain will be your entertainment. We played in some decent wind today, and on the 14th hole I opted for the PW over the 9 iron and read the wind wrong. Short in the bunker, I was surprised, but we were also waiting on the group in front so for...
  10. Canadan

Off Course with Ian and Mike from Club Champion Canada

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 201. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, two familiar names in Ian and Mike from Club Champion Canada join...
  11. Canadan

Puma IGNITE Innovate

YES!
  12. Canadan

Your "One" Question

If you had a chance to connect with the following people, what is the one question you'd be really interested in their thoughts on? 1- Club Fitter 2- Swing Coach 3- Golf Club Designer 4- Golf Company CEO 5- Course Designer 6- Tour Truck Worker 7- Ball Designer Feel free to offer your primary...
  13. Canadan

Off Course – The 200th Episode

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 200. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, THP Staff Writers James Miles joins the show to discuss golf’s...
  14. Canadan

Family Golf

Got the first 9 of the year in with wife and Cal today. Had a blast, kept him in check a bit (and he kept his mom in check lmao). Hopefully the first of many many outings for '24. Anyone else enjoying golf time with the family, or eagerly awaiting weather to accommodate?
  15. Canadan

Driving Range ASMR

Do you find this weirdly soothing? (Taco is hilarious by the way)
  16. Canadan

The HIO You Don’t Want

Ever hit a ball on a par three that is a total stinker and let somehow it still tracks toward the hole? Ever wish a ball out of the hole because of a bad swing? I had one today. Clubbed up big time in the wind and hit a total stinker that was a fatty toe ball, which happened to knock off all...
  17. Canadan

Volvik Goes Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 199. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Brandon Sowell from Volvik Golf joins the show to discuss who...
  18. Canadan

Wilson Golf Goes Off Course

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 198. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Markus McCaine and Bob Thurman from Wilson Golf join the show to...
  19. Canadan

Most Forgiving Irons You Would Play

I like the idea of playing the most forgiving irons you can stand to look at, but I do think there's a bit more to the story. I'd love to know in your perspective, what is the most forgiving set of irons you can think of that you would play for an extended period of time? Bonus points for 'why'
  20. Canadan

UST Mamiya Goes Off Course

Continue reading...
Back