Off Course – The 200th Episode

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 200. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, THP Staff Writers James Miles joins the show to discuss golf’s next big thing and the yellow golf ball.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and James dive into all things celebrate this fun and special anniversary of Off Course and what the next big thing in golf is. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as James Miles goes Off Course.

Episode 200 is here and Dan and James discuss the following topics.

200 Episodes
Posting 9 Hole Scores and the Soft Cap
The Yellow Golf Ball
Finding the Right Clubs Early in the Year
Golf’s Next Big Thing
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Untitled-8-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Congrats on 200 episodes.
Just fired this up for some errands to run.

200 episodes is:

thats nuts GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Congrats on the milestone. I enjoy every episode. I’ll be listening to this episode later today.

Congrats on 200! Glad we didn’t have this week off, didn’t realize how much of the weekend routine this has become.

Congratulations on 200.

I’ll need to listen to this one, but likely not until tomorrow.

Congrats on 200! I’ve got it queued up to listen a little today.

I was looking for this on Friday, glad to see it show up in my Spotify queue this morning!

Congrats on 200!
You are a legend.
Firing this up now.

Congrats on 200. This show sounds great. As they always are.

Congrats on 200 episodes! This one is queued.

200 episodes!! That's a milestone!

And perfect companion to my morning workout!

1000013120.jpg

Congratulations on 200 episodes.

Congrats on 200 Canadaniel! That is a huge accomplishment.

This was a great episode guys. Perfect companion to a workout. Loved the chats about equipment and marketing. Also the Volvik talk made me think about JBs teeth whitening balls he was playing at Victoria National.

Also I played TruTrack a bit this week and loved it. I lost most of them but loved it.

Congratulations, Dan that is quite an achievement!!

Was an absolute honor to be guest 200.

Proud of my brother, this is a BIG milestone!

We had fun like we usually do and I hope you all enjoy it!

Wow, 200! That’s awesome, congrats!

200 is phenomenal congrats- tuning into the episode now!!

Congrats on 200. Will listen on my way to the course later.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

The math at the beginning.....

Will jump in later. I have listened to every episode. Was a guest many moons ago as well. Dan probably wants to forget that one ever happened.

Cool Sunday surprise

Congrats on 200

Listening on the way to the course

Congratulations on the 200! I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to each of the last 100 or so I've gone through.

Back