2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, at least ours isn't all gangly and flacid like the stuff found in the states. :eyepoke:

4 out of 5 female comsumers prefer all natural Colorado beef. The other one doesn't eat meat :D

4 out of 5 female comsumers prefer all natural Colorado beef. The other one doesn't eat meat :D

Yeah, the GM stuff from the rest of the country just doesn't cut it. It's like they're all boneless.
JB must have only ever had the limp stuff that comes through the FDA inspectors. Female consumers have been quoted as saying that the firmess and density of Alberta Beef is second to none.

Ladies around here prefer corn-fed beef. Or in Erica's case, pizza and beer-fed beef.

Female consumers have been quoted as saying that the firmess and density of Alberta Beef is second to none.

Check again dude....Pale meet is called Pork down here...The other white meat.

Not at all but,
Recent poll said that US Women found Alberta Beef rather small. However they did say it was tender rather than hard. :alien:

Man, at least ours isn't all gangly and flacid like the stuff found in the states. :eyepoke:

Yeah, the GM stuff from the rest of the country just doesn't cut it. It's like they're all boneless.
JB must have only ever had the limp stuff that comes through the FDA inspectors. Female consumers have been quoted as saying that the firmess and density of Alberta Beef is second to none.

Check again dude....Pale meet is called Pork down here...The other white meat.

....... this is the outing thread correct? :D
hehe beef.

Yes it is.

Speaking of that, we will have some announcements about the team competition early next week.

Well, the wifey is all in and already looking up Orlando activities. Saw some talk of THP'ers bringing their non-golfing wives and hope that holds up. Would be nice for the ladies to get out together.

Looking forward to the team announcements next week!!!

Im curious to see who actually signs up for this one. By reading this thread youd think it fills up faster then my timeline when pseudo hanks is tweeting but I bet it doesnt.

Any plans to increase the number of slots JB?

Im curious to see who actually signs up for this one. By reading this thread youd think it fills up faster then my timeline when pseudo hanks is tweeting but I bet it doesnt.

We will cross that bridge after the 8th is my guess.

Mark me down as one of the people talking a HUGE game about signing up for Outing 2 and not executing..

Not happening this time.. Email will be sent at 12:01pm June 8th from this guy. And you're on the twit? @CanadanGolf Hit me up!!

I know its very early but I want to throw a seed out there about something. Clubs at demo day need to be brought back after hitting them. I think every single hitting area had 5 clubs sitting there not being hit. Makes it hard for everyone to find and hit stuff. I had numerous clubs that I couldnt find and ultimately never got to hit. Food for thought.

Just looked at prices to fly into Orlando from cleveland...

SOOO much cheaper than WPB! I am excited, though coming up with the cash to do a deposit so soon after the last outing is really going to be tough.

Yes it is.

Speaking of that, we will have some announcements about the team competition early next week.

I feel bad for whomever's team has me. That won't be fair for them, will it? I don't even have an established handicap yet. That's my goal for the summer is to at least establish a handicap. I think 40 is max.

I feel bad for whomever's team has me. That won't be fair for them, will it? I don't even have an established handicap yet. That's my goal for the summer is to at least establish a handicap. I think 40 is max.

Nonsense. I'd gladly take you on my team!

Tappin to the oldies

I know its very early but I want to throw a seed out there about something. Clubs at demo day need to be brought back after hitting them. I think every single hitting area had 5 clubs sitting there not being hit. Makes it hard for everyone to find and hit stuff. I had numerous clubs that I couldnt find and ultimately never got to hit. Food for thought.

I TOTALLY agree with this!! This was the one downer from this past outing. Well that and Wider. Lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

No worries. This is THP, skill level will not EVER be an issue for someone.

Good point OEM. I was guilty at times.

I'm excited about the cheaper flights and probably cheaper all around. I may just make Ike pay. I don't know.

SOOO much cheaper than WPB! I am excited, though coming up with the cash to do a deposit so soon after the last outing is really going to be tough.

A carpool is being seriously considered right now.. Let me know if you're interested.

A carpool is being seriously considered right now.. Let me know if you're interested.

I remember that you don't fly. I am sure we can work it out later.. but $140 for roundtrip direct flights is unbelievable.

i wanna car pool... doubt your coming this way lol

I remember that you don't fly. I am sure we can work it out later.. but $140 for roundtrip direct flights is unbelievable.

I saw that last night Rx. That is freaking GREAT. Not sure it will ever get that low again. That might be cheaper than gas

I haven't even found an airline that projects out to next outing yet. Which one are you looking at?

It would cost me $400 round-trip from Tampa to Orlando.

You can play with me and between your handicap and mine we will be able to beat anyone without even swinging a club just by the strokes they will have to give up

Thats crazy talk! Poor P4b had to play with me Thursday and if thats not unfair I don't know what is! As long as your having fun nobody could care less what your handicap is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back