2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with oil prices where they are - flights are a little inflated. I bought our tickets to FLL for thus outing last august and it was $160 each roundtrip.

My roundtrip flight to Orlando in august was 303.

I think august after gas goes down would be a good time to purchase- about 6 months out too.

Thats crazy talk! Poor P4b had to play with me Thursday and if thats not unfair I don't know what is! As long as your having fun nobody could care less what your handicap is!

Well said!!!!

So in.

Somehow I feel like Rhino and TC could cook up a storm.

It would be interesing that is for sure and probably alot of fun as well.

I believe someone else on here (I think adwillingham) is going to take the family on a Disney Cruise after the outing so it's a win-win. Maybe you can swing it that way?

Yep, there is actually a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas that starts the previous Sunday the 13th and returns Thursday morning the 17th. That is our tentative plan with either me putting them on a plane home on Thursday or them driving home and me catching a ride back to Tennessee with someone driving down.

I'm probably going to be looking for a roommate this time as well, so if anyone wants a boring, non-smoking, minimal drinking bunk mate...I'm your man. Oh yeah, I'm calling one of the other rooms in the villa with CG13...dude makes me hungry everytime he posts his culinary experiments.

Yep, there is actually a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas that starts the previous Sunday the 13th and returns Thursday morning the 17th. That is our tentative plan with either me putting them on a plane home on Thursday or them driving home and me catching a ride back to Tennessee with someone driving down.

I'm probably going to be looking for a roommate this time as well, so if anyone wants a boring, non-smoking, minimal drinking bunk mate...I'm your man. Oh yeah, I'm calling one of the other rooms in the villa with CG13...dude makes me hungry everytime he posts his culinary experiments.

OOo - such a good plan to call a room with CG13. Didn't even think about it until you said it but that's the best plan I've heard so far! Smart man.

TC's idea of cooking is waiting to see if you finish your sushi and then taking it off your plate...hehe

Ain't that the truth. I cook as well as I play golf right handed.

Just looked at prices to fly into Orlando from cleveland...

SOOO much cheaper than WPB! I am excited, though coming up with the cash to do a deposit so soon after the last outing is really going to be tough.

There may be an ohio contingency carpooling down if ur interested

I love my wife, she is so funny.

So over dinner I mention the outing again which ive already received the funny blessing for.

Me: So the signup for that outing in FL is in 2 weeks, its still cool that I go right?
Her: Sure (smiling)

Me: Well, been talking with a few guys, will probably just drive down, maybe a day or 2 early if that isnt a problem.
Her: No problem (smiling even more)

Me: Why are you smiling like that?
Her: My time will come (even bigger smile)

Me: Sinking feeling in stomach lol

I love my wife, she is so funny.

So over dinner I mention the outing again which ive already received the funny blessing for.

Me: So the signup for that outing in FL is in 2 weeks, its still cool that I go right?
Her: Sure (smiling)

Me: Well, been talking with a few guys, will probably just drive down, maybe a day or 2 early if that isnt a problem.
Her: No problem (smiling even more)

Me: Why are you smiling like that?
Her: My time will come (even bigger smile)

Me: Sinking feeling in stomach lol

Oh dear, better get your credit card ready for the payback then

oh yeah Im terrified, Im not mentioning anything else going on with this, going to totally play it down like its another guys golf trip lol

We should do a little mini Iron Chef-style dinner one night OR have appetizers in one villa, move on to another villa for a main course, dessert in another, and then after dinner drinks in yet another.

If this Villa Crawl comes to fruition I'm calling dibs on dessert course and I'm saying right here/now it won't be cookies ;-)

If this Villa Crawl comes to fruition I'm calling dibs on dessert course and I'm saying right here/now it won't be cookies ;-)

I second the notion that Mary gets the dessert course and I call dibs on first in line.

If Mary is baking deserts I am calling dibs on that villa. Sorry AD first in line still might not get any...LOL

I can make some gnarly brownies. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spent 45 minutes catching up on this thread from last night, lots of excitement, I am coming, just can't get the definitive answer as to my wife being with me or not for the trip. I am betting she decides to make the trip and lay around the pool.

THP Outing is golf FIRST, amazing cooks/bakers second... Right??

Is there a handicap system for cooking we can establish for Villa-mates? I'm a.... um.... 30?

still a year away but im VERY excited already, i just dont want to wait lol

THP Outing is golf FIRST, amazing cooks/bakers second... Right??

Is there a handicap system for cooking we can establish for Villa-mates? I'm a.... um.... 30?

I am a high handicap is we're talking cooking, but I am at a scratch level if we are talking eating. hehehe

I am a high handicap is we're talking cooking, but I am at a scratch level if we are talking eating. hehehe

lol i like that, nothing like throwing back some good food

hahaha awesome!!! My handicap regarding eating rather than cooking may be a bit closer to par as well.

im an eating machine, cooking not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back