2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should do a little mini Iron Chef-style dinner one night OR have appetizers in one villa, move on to another villa for a main course, dessert in another, and then after dinner drinks in yet another.

There's a part of me that doesn't want to find out what the secret ingredient would be.

We should do a little mini Iron Chef-style dinner one night OR have appetizers in one villa, move on to another villa for a main course, dessert in another, and then after dinner drinks in yet another.

That is a great Idea! Gonna have to buy a little grill when I get there to make my grilled crab legs

869519405_eb0c96b9e8_z.jpg

And in the mornin'... I'm makin' waffles.

I like that... The Villa Crawl. Maybe we should have one special stop at the Sweet Tea Villa. Tehehe.

That would have to be the last stop

I have a feeling you would win the Palest Ever contest then...hehe

Hundy will still give him a run

The Villa crawl sounds awesome. I can only imagine what some of these guys can come up with for dinner!

give me some cottage cheese, garlic, flour, rasberrys, and a spoon... ill make something delicious mcgover (sp) style!!

That sounds Good Villa Shuffle

We will let Yorkem's Friend walk since his strides are shorter...hehe

hahahahaha....poor little fella

My wife and I were very disappointed to not be able to make the 2011 outing so we're making it our goal to make it next year!
I know that the outing is a lot about trying new clubs but I'd love to see another outing say in September/October, I'm sure lots of THPer would be interested...

My wife and I were very disappointed to not be able to make the 2011 outing so we're making it our goal to make it next year!
I know that the outing is a lot about trying new clubs but I'd love to see another outing say in September/October, I'm sure lots of THPer would be interested...

Based on costs and time, unfortunately its just not feasible for us because we have the Morgan Cup in August as well as the outing in May. Ya never know what will happen in the future though.

And like 8 guys that have burnt tongues because of that sandwich maker.

Rhino, we're not making baby food dude. Put that bullet away.

That does raise a question though, is it safe to assume that these villas have no grills?

if its feasible we could buy a little weber charcoal grille or something. You can cook some mean stuff on one of those babies - burgers, dogs, steaks... i owe you a dinner, i felt horrible sat night :(

if its feasible we could buy a little weber charcoal grille or something. You can cook some mean stuff on one of those babies - burgers, dogs, steaks... i owe you a dinner, i felt horrible sat night :(

We will check with the resort. Many have issues due to fire safety, but we will check.

Like I said earlier, if I go, I call dibs on having you in my Villa for this villa crawl! We're going to win.
I'll smuggle in some Alberta Beef.

We will check with the resort. Many have issues due to fire safety, but we will check.

Or maybe some of those tailgate grillers that use the camping canisters might be better? I know it's not as gourmet as a flame but it'll do. Thanks, JB.

Like I said earlier, if I go, I call dibs on having you in my Villa for this villa crawl! We're going to win.

Most stores sell that here...Its just frozen meat right? hehe

I think I heard this at this years outing... I think it was whispered by Adams Girl to 9Iron. Damn honeymooners.

sounds pretty good just if it wasn't on my wedding anniversary.:)

Alberta Beef? That's not a very nice way to talk about Canadian women :D

Most stores sell that here...Its just frozen meat right? hehe

Nah, you'll have to go outside of the boxed freezer section to find our meat!
Although if any does come across the border to Florida, I'd imagine it would have to be unfortunately frozen since getting fresh meat there would be a logistical nightmare.

I think I heard this at this years outing... I think it was whispered by Adams Girl to 9Iron. Damn honeymooners.

Hah! What did they say? I told them to amp it up!

What are y'all? A bunch of veggies!?
(which is fine, CG, 9-Iron, AG, and I will just hoard our prime rib to ourselves)

What are y'all? A bunch of veggies!?

Not at all but,
Recent poll said that US Women found Alberta Beef rather small. However they did say it was tender rather than hard. :alien:

Not at all but,
Recent poll said that US Women found Alberta Beef rather small. However they did say it was tender rather than hard. :alien:

Man, at least ours isn't all gangly and flacid like the stuff found in the states. :eyepoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back