2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. And I love that this conversation still remains entirely Outing relevant haha! We need a villa with 5-10 countertop grilling machines!

And like 8 guys that have burnt tongues because of that sandwich maker.

Rhino, we're not making baby food dude. Put that bullet away.

That does raise a question though, is it safe to assume that these villas have no grills?

Come on Mike . Dont they have Adventures in Manchester. Love you long time......haha

I prefer to have special adventures with the wife though - lol

HAHAHA rep added!! Sorry spank, but in the world of hilarious products, the crazy slapchop beats us both miserably!

I should give you negative rep cuz that ain't a slap chop bro. You just failed Useless Kitchen Gadgets 101. :D

Heck yes Bro. We can go and pick up some steaks and do it up right. How local are you? The wife and I are considering doing a Wednesday to Tuesday.

About 15 to 20 mins. I live on the east side of town. I pass by a Sam's Club on the way there so depending what's available for us to cook with at the villas i can always make a supply run. (supply = beer and meat)

Just what we need. More people hung over playing in a competitive round. It worked well for One-T

He still won. Granted, you had to carry his lim carcas across the finish line, but he still won.

I have a feeling you would win the Palest Ever contest then...hehe

Ummm Thainer? LOL

Ahhh the sign up is so soon, but the date is so far away!
To sign up, or not to sign up... it really all depends on how my job situation is next summer... ahh

I should give you negative rep cuz that ain't a slap chop bro. You just failed Useless Kitchen Gadgets 101. :D

haha my own imaginative humour made Rhino the post of the day... The head is hung in shame haha!

but don't worry, I hooked you up too.. Great/random convo! My mouth is salivating for a flattened sandwich 300+ days away!

Read the details in the OP. Man, this sure seems awesome!! So very awesome!! I'm going to have to get on my friend to find out the details for his wedding in Disneyland next July. I'd like to do both, but it will be hard. Two US trips within 3 months will be very hard, but I'm gonna try my best!!

For Canadan (thaks for the rep)

31x2DAfjIvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm gonna throw this out there... if I attend,
DIBS CG13 FOR SHARING A VILLA AND KITCHEN!

wow, so in a matter of an hour, this thread went from the mention of ben-gay to sandwhich makes and slap chops....I love it!

I can tell you that GG and I are 8 minutes door to door.

I may be hitting you guys up for some restaurant suggestions.

I may be hitting you guys up for some restaurant suggestions.

That wont be a problem. Right outside of the gates you are in Disney territory. Most things are right there. Lots of great options. If you want to trek over to Sandlake you could have just about anything you would ever want. There is absolutely no shortage of restaurants around.

They better offer the Pazooki. LOL.

All my mind space is occupied by Morgan Cup, Florida and the 2012 Outing. Sorry to be work right now hahaha.

That wont be a problem. Right outside of the gates you are in Disney territory. Most things are right there. Lots of great options. If you want to trek over to Sandlake you could have just about anything you would ever want. There is absolutely no shortage of restaurants around.

Awesome. I will have to take Diana out at least a couple of times. It would be hard to convince her we are on vacation if we are cooking dinner, especially since we pretty much go out to dinner every night when we are at home.

Awesome. I will have to take Diana out at least a couple of times. It would be hard to convince her we are on vacation if we are cooking dinner, especially since we pretty much go out to dinner every night when we are at home.

Go to someone else's villa fr dinner, cheaper than restaurant and more fun

LMAO... I'll take your sandwich maker and raise you a:

51603W9JC7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
I'm having grub with you guys.......
mhmmm hot pockets, im hungry now thanks!!-

Matty I'm Cracking open Their new Pretzle edition want 1...haha

GG is going to be touring the villas next week and will have some video for everybody.
That sounds good cant wait to see video
I prefer to have special adventures with the wife though - lol
lol .All I can say(write ) is What happens in Qrlando stays in Orlando......haha

I have a training class that starts at 12PM EST on June 8. I think I may be hosed. :banghead:

I have a training class that starts at 12PM EST on June 8. I think I may be hosed. :banghead:

I would be shocked if this outing filled up in 24 hours. Truly shocked. If you want to get in, you should have no issues based on every other signup we have ever done here.

Go to someone else's villa fr dinner, cheaper than restaurant and more fun

We should do a little mini Iron Chef-style dinner one night OR have appetizers in one villa, move on to another villa for a main course, dessert in another, and then after dinner drinks in yet another.

We should do a little mini Iron Chef-style dinner one night OR have appetizers in one villa, move on to another villa for a main course, dessert in another, and then after dinner drinks in yet another.

The villa crawl....How interesting.

very cool idea.

I would be shocked if this outing filled up in 24 hours. Truly shocked. If you want to get in, you should have no issues based on every other signup we have ever done here.

This is very good news!
I have only ever watched the Morgan Cup sign up, so I was basing my expectations on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back