2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't project that far out either... I just picked a weekend in mid-june to see a ball park of what things looked like right now. If they had projected that to next year and I could buy them... I might already have tickets!

It was southwest, FWIW.

404 round trip for me from philadelphia to orlando. i just did a weekend in oct..... ill prolly drive as it will be cheaper

I saw that last night Rx. That is freaking GREAT. Not sure it will ever get that low again. That might be cheaper than gas

I KNOW it's cheaper than gas! It cost me 200 each way, to be fair I was driving a land yacht.

Monica.

I would be honored to have you on my team. Don't be selling yourself short on things like that. Good company >>>>> good play.

I haven't even found an airline that projects out to next outing yet. Which one are you looking at?

I just checked flights for that weekend in April of 12, figured prices wouldn't change too much in a month. Found non stop flight from Denver for $360

you'd be surprised what oil can do to the industry in just a week.....
I just checked flights for that weekend in April of 12, figured prices wouldn't change too much in a month. Found non stop flight from Denver for $360

you'd be surprised what oil can do to the industry in just a week.....

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANA Can't hear you

Not sure how I will be traveling yet, but I would definitely prefer to fly. Drive time should be about the same going to NY for me, and I HATE that drive.

Figure I'll book my flight as soon as I find out if I made it in to lock in the price

What I've found recently is that the spring break upcharge for FL flights starts to go away after the middle of April or so. Still, it's tough to say where they will be next year with gas prices being so volatile right now.

What I've found recently is that the spring break upcharge for FL flights starts to go away after the middle of April or so. Still, it's tough to say where they will be next year with gas prices being so volatile right now.

My thought is that if you sign up to attend and find a flight price that works, take it.

My thought is that if you sign up to attend and find a flight price that works, take it.

that's what I did last outing and I never found anything near that again. We paid 370 total (after taxes and fees) for 2 round trip tickets.

Nonsense. I'd gladly take you on my team!

Tappin to the oldies

So would I. Besides, for rbelbin it would be a step up from having me this year.

For sure. I think what I wrote was sort of confusing. Flights themselves are cheaper in May than during the spring break time. Definitely don't wait until mid April to book your flights!

I KNOW it's cheaper than gas! It cost me 200 each way, to be fair I was driving a land yacht.

I spent about the same as you did, but the question for me is will it be cheaper than 2 plane tickets?

No worries. This is THP, skill level will not EVER be an issue for someone.

I DO love that, but I'd like to trade handicaps with you for just one round. I can't imagine being able to hit the ball like you can (or so I've heard anyway).

I spent about the same as you did, but the question for me is will it be cheaper than 2 plane tickets?

Cmon, doesn't Yorkem's friend get a kiddie rate? hehe

I know you mean your wife, but that was too easy to pass up.

I DO love that, but I'd like to trade handicaps with you for just one round. I can't imagine being able to hit the ball like you can (or so I've heard anyway).

Trust me, you dont want to hit the ball like I do. There are a ton of guys here better than me.
They just fold under the pressure...hehe

Cmon, doesn't Yorkem's friend get a kiddie rate? hehe

I know you mean your wife, but that was too easy to pass up.

Dude, that was FUNNY!!! Besides, I think he can just sit on my wifes lap, right?

Dude, that was FUNNY!!! Besides, I think he can just sit on my wifes lap, right?

Do you really want this on your wife's lap?
2615923117_73773d5d76.jpg

So in.

Somehow I feel like Rhino and TC could cook up a storm.

TC's idea of cooking is waiting to see if you finish your sushi and then taking it off your plate...hehe

Of course. Like a little doll. In fact you could just say "its not real, I mean have you ever seen a person this small?"

Like one of those "My Buddy" dolls...HAHAHAHA

He definitely has the memory and bedtime of a small child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back