SeeMore Putters Thread

I thought the OS FeelTec was the putter grip of my future, but having used the Midsize Iomic, and then the standard sized FeelTec, I don't think I need oversize.

Tough call. I really need to start using air for my putter grips so I can switch them out easier.
The GP Tour Classic has been a great grip for me on my SeeMore's, a little bigger than standard but not too much.

I just started looking into a SeeMore. Really interested in the DB4 SS Platinum. The price tag of $325 is steep but if it helps me make putts it will be worth it. I may swing by a retailer and see if I can give the SeeMore a few rolls.

I just started looking into a SeeMore. Really interested in the DB4 SS Platinum. The price tag of $325 is steep but if it helps me make putts it will be worth it. I may swing by a retailer and see if I can give the SeeMore a few rolls.

Check eBay, was one for 125 IIRC last night

I didn't think Seemore still had them available. But jman is correct. Check eBay.

So had a busy last couple days and had a day or two away from the board. Played on Weds which was my birthday at my home track with dad. Have to say I putted well and it bailed me out a couple times. I had 2 3 putts but those was my fault for hitting lack luster first putts, but even with 2 3 putts, I only had 30 putts in route to my 76. Now my short game was pretty spot on and a couple of the one putts I had resulted from very very chips, but I had my share of 6-10 foot putts I rolled in. Needless to say the Si2 will be staying. The deep milling and feel of the insert is just perfect. I really like the feeling of the deep milling that the face has.

Check eBay, was one for 125 IIRC last night

I didn't think Seemore still had them available. But jman is correct. Check eBay.

Just realized they have a DB4 in Black Gunmetal. Didn't see that one before, now I want it in black haha. I noticed SeeMore doesn't have many options that are this style putter. Anyone know the reason? I've used this style for so long and gotten used to it.

So had a busy last couple days and had a day or two away from the board. Played on Weds which was my birthday at my home track with dad. Have to say I putted well and it bailed me out a couple times. I had 2 3 putts but those was my fault for hitting lack luster first putts, but even with 2 3 putts, I only had 30 putts in route to my 76. Now my short game was pretty spot on and a couple of the one putts I had resulted from very very chips, but I had my share of 6-10 foot putts I rolled in. Needless to say the Si2 will be staying. The deep milling and feel of the insert is just perfect. I really like the feeling of the deep milling that the face has.

I knew it'd only be a matter of time before you fell back in love. Such a good putter. Such a good head shape.

Just realized they have a DB4 in Black Gunmetal. Didn't see that one before, now I want it in black haha. I noticed SeeMore doesn't have many options that are this style putter. Anyone know the reason? I've used this style for so long and gotten used to it.

Seemore offers the Si4, x4 and db4 (with multiple sight line options). There are plenty of plumbers neck Anser shapes.

Do you mean with the plumbers neck? I'm sure it's got plenty to do with RST design, but the RST2 is pretty awesome.

si4, x4, db4, db4x... There are actually a few to pick from.

May need to hit up Michael's tonight on my way home to pick up some more paintfill colors. Dont love my options.

You should go PINK. You could totally rock it.
He could, but I think a monochromatic look on that putter would be sweet! Gray/Dark Gray!

Do you mean with the plumbers neck? I'm sure it's got plenty to do with RST design, but the RST2 is pretty awesome.

Don't forget the whistle shaft option.

Seemore offers the Si4, x4 and db4 (with multiple sight line options). There are plenty of plumbers neck Anser shapes.

Thanks, looking around the site there are a couple more than I initially saw. I was originally looking at the FGP line and Counterbalanced putters which do not have any in this particular style.

Thanks, looking around the site there are a couple more than I initially saw. I was originally looking at the FGP line and Counterbalanced putters which do not have any in this particular style.

I bet seemore could make a si4 counter balanced. I would call them or shoot them an email.

The RST2 has me super intrigued right now. I'm sticking with my putter for the rest of this season but the RST2 may at the top of my Christmas list.

He could, but I think a monochromatic look on that putter would be sweet! Gray/Dark Gray!

I would be okay with Pink and sky blue maybe...... Where do you guys get your paint from? I went to Michael's and there selection was limited. Was thinking a Hobby shop or something maybe. Any ideas?

The RST2 has me super intrigued right now. I'm sticking with my putter for the rest of this season but the RST2 may at the top of my Christmas list.

The DB4 will play quite a bit like that #2 you're rolling right now, with the exception of the slight milling variance (I would be the SeeMore is a bit more audible) and about 5 grams in weight (I think... TD#2 should be 340 vs many of the DB4's which are 335).

Also, that finish is sweeeeeeeet! Gun metal.

t225_2e41bcdb15783efc1e31d19c69e0f946.jpg
t225_0920f6499574417d34db14dccb8d5785.jpg

I bet seemore could make a si4 counter balanced. I would call them or shoot them an email.

That's a good idea. I've heard good things about their customer service. I'm going to demo a couple Counter Balanced putters and if I like the feel I'll give SeeMore a call.

I would be okay with Pink and sky blue maybe...... Where do you guys get your paint from? I went to Michael's and there selection was limited. Was thinking a Hobby shop or something maybe. Any ideas?

Michaels and hobby lobby are pretty much the go-to's but both have weak stock.

The DB4 will play quite a bit like that #2 you're rolling right now, with the exception of the slight milling variance (I would be the SeeMore is a bit more audible) and about 5 grams in weight (I think... TD#2 should be 340 vs many of the DB4's which are 335).

Also, that finish is sweeeeeeeet! Gun metal.

The gun metal finish is so nice. The putter would be very similar to my #2 in a lot of ways only I would get the benefit of the RST Technology. I really like my #2 but I feel like I'm not always aligned very well (or I'm terrible at reading putts, probably both). I really feel like the RST could really improve my putting.

I knew it'd only be a matter of time before you fell back in love. Such a good putter. Such a good head shape.

Yeah. I was telling my dad about the Cameron experiment and I just think it had to many things I didn't like to be successful. Wrong length, grip, didn't like the face milling, and needed different weighting. The Si2 gives me everything with no changes.

Yeah. I was telling my dad about the Cameron experiment and I just think it had to many things I didn't like to be successful. Wrong length, grip, didn't like the face milling, and needed different weighting. The Si2 gives me everything with no changes.

What length are you playing the si2 at buddy?

Back