SeeMore Putters Thread

What were you rolling? I really think there's a SeeMore for everyone, depending on what you're looking for.. Between the incredibly soft si series, all the way to the M series that gives that expected stainless feedback... They really are quite diverse.
SeeMores for everyone!

What were you rolling? I really think there's a SeeMore for everyone, depending on what you're looking for.. Between the incredibly soft si series, all the way to the M series that gives that expected stainless feedback... They really are quite diverse.

You know I don't even know which one it was. There were several I was messin around with at golfsmith while I was picking up my new shafted clubs the other day.

You know I don't even know which one it was. There were several I was messin around with at golfsmith while I was picking up my new shafted clubs the other day.

Right on. GolfSmith seems to carry a decent selection of SeeMore... Maybe a PTM or an si...

If you're willing to step out of the box a little bit, check out the PTM1 or PTM3.. That stands for "precision tour milling" but it's a fancy way of giving people better feedback (in my opinion) than the standard FGP, while still allowing you to really embrace the alignment and head design (FGP or featuring ground plumbing) that SeeMore has gotten notoriety for.

I personally have a PTM3 and got it out tonight to roll around a bit. It's really shocking at that price point just how good it sounds off the face, and frankly, it looks awesome.

ProdImages%5CPTM3BlackStealth.jpg

Here is the Nike for comparison. Ill try to check as many of em out as possible. Time for an upgrade throughout the entire bag.

null_zps474f1464.jpg

Here is the Nike for comparison. Ill try to check as many of em out as possible. Time for an upgrade throughout the entire bag.

null_zps474f1464.jpg

If that shape fits your eye, Dan is spot on with the m3/m5 thoughts.

Drop a whistle shaft into an m3 and you're going to feel RIGHT at home dude!

That's what I was thinking when you posted the pic of the m3. I'm looking for something with a little more positive feedback. The Nike is very soft.

That's what I was thinking when you posted the pic of the m3. I'm looking for something with a little more positive feedback. The Nike is very soft.

So you want something that will give you a good audible interpretation of your contact? I really think the m3 is the ticket. The whistle shaft has a nice bend in it similar to the Nike too.

So you want something that will give you a good audible interpretation of your contact? I really think the m3 is the ticket. The whistle shaft has a nice bend in it similar to the Nike too.

Yes more audible and a little more feeling upon the hit. Seems te Nike is so soft I tend to start hitting it harder and blowing them past After leaving a few short.

Not apposed to a center mounted shaft, either.

I think I'm going to try to find an m3 to try

Check out the new Seemore Twins. This putter is so nice I had to buy it twice. Summer and Winter versions.

TapAhoy!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376180499919.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376180499919.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376180527681.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376180527681.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Check out the new Seemore Twins. This putter is so nice I had to buy it twice. Summer and Winter versions.

TapAhoy!

Counterbalanced? I just bought the counter-balanced version. I love the shape and weight.

What would you do? Your thoughts are welcome. Heading out early am for 18. Have to choose between mFGP CS or PTM3. SeeMore putters, what would you do?
Little boy talked me into the PTM3 so that was the weapon of choice. 31 putts with lots of lip outs. Loved the feel and and feedback. Not bad for first use.

TapAhoy!

Niiiiiiiice Keith!!!!!!!!! Such an awesome headshape. I regret moving mine every day.

For those with an M3, there's a cool older SeeMore cover on the bay right now..

$(KGrHqFHJF!FHh)UJC1!BSBqy(C-PQ~~60_12.JPG

Nice.

I saw it and I really want an M3 anyway. Just need to find a stupid LH one.

I went with regular shafting Dev.

TapAhoy!

TapAhoy!

SG. Thanks for stopping by the other day. You are happy to make some work phone calls from the studio:)). Always welcomed! Have a great day.

For those with an M3, there's a cool older SeeMore cover on the bay right now..

$(KGrHqFHJF!FHh)UJC1!BSBqy(C-PQ~~60_12.JPG

Nice.
I don't have an M3, but that cover is awesome!!!

About a month back, I found an m5b (39") on eBay for a steal. I bought it. But, with the MC looming, I forced myself not to roll a single putt with it on the course until after the MC.

It plays at 39", same as my T-Frame and sets up very similar. It's slightly lighter at 380 grams vs the 400 grams of the t-frame, but the weight is made up for inthe grip, and feels the same in hand, if not just a bit more balanced.

Having it on the course today reminded me why I love SeeMore and their RST. For the first few greens, I would set up at the ball as I normally do, I was noticing that I keep setting up with my putter face open (I could see the red dot peeking out on the left side of the shaft). I would not have noticed this if it werent for the RST. It took me a few holes to close the face and hide the red dot, and it felt so unnatural to close the face down like that, but I trusted the alignment and was rolling the ball incredibly well.

I have to think back to the last 2 putters that I have rolled and loved, the T-Frame and the DLL, and while I rolled them well, I burnt edges a good bit. Today, those putts were dropping, and that is thanks directly to the RST and me hiding the red dot.

SeeMore RST, plus slightly longer but not anchored is such a ridiculously good setup for me.

The superstroke/seemore combo gave me an awesome 27 putts today.

My paintfilling/stripping so far. Going to take a crack on filling in the seemore on the face in blue even though I was told that its hard to remove the paint from the milling.

E9DA18E4-962F-4353-B74F-1170BA67224F-19570-0000141B1D2EF4DE_zps9041d6e8.jpg

969F0C05-7601-49BF-A4D4-9B07AB1FB398-19570-0000141B29A4FB3D_zps9b10e857.jpg

187FC792-6D1E-4F02-B885-D9EDC893AB6C-19570-0000141B36AF73E9_zps7551ed8b.jpg

2A30E965-8F42-4AD3-BB03-EB99A6CA1CC8-19570-0000141B3FE27037_zps5785af16.jpg

Back