SeeMore Putters Thread

Just got my SS Slim 2.0 installed and had the length cut down to 34"

pa3y8u2u.jpg

Db4 gunmetal

Oh wow, I like the look of that one... I'm really a fan if the other style of SeeMore with the big alignment aid on the heel

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

y9a2u4aj.jpg

Db4 gunmetal
That's sharp looking man! Is it a newer model? I'm on the Seemore website and only see the black gunmetal, or is that what this is? It looks darker on the seemore site

That's what this is. Incredible finish! Did the blue paintfill last night

That DB4 looks almost identical to my X4, with the exception of an insert on mine.

That DB4 looks almost identical to my X4, with the exception of an insert on mine.

In hand the finish is a lot darker, I love the smoke finish on the X series but the gunmetal is just fantastic too.

That's what this is. Incredible finish! Did the blue paintfill last night
Oh nice! Love the look, and great job on the paint fill.

I just saw the X4 on the Seemore Site... loos gorgeous, and I'm a fan of putters with inserts (I roll a Ghost Spider S now). forgive the skim of 300+ pages, but how do you like the X4 compared to others out there, and how soft is the insert?

I just saw the X4 on the Seemore Site... loos gorgeous, and I'm a fan of putters with inserts (I roll a Ghost Spider S now). forgive the skim of 300+ pages, but how do you like the X4 compared to others out there, and how soft is the insert?

I think I tried only one putter before blind-buying the X4 and that was a Si4. I'm still getting used to putting with the X4 as I used to game a Odyssey 2-ball putter. I'm probably not the best person to explain the softness of the insert but I would say it is similar to Odyssey's offering and feels great to me.

In hand the finish is a lot darker, I love the smoke finish on the X series but the gunmetal is just fantastic too.

Yeah the finish on SeeMore putters is just downright gorgeous.

jlukes, that is a nice looking putter! I'm really pondering the DB4 gunmetal.

I think I tried only one putter before blind-buying the X4 and that was a Si4. I'm still getting used to putting with the X4 as I used to game a Odyssey 2-ball putter. I'm probably not the best person to explain the softness of the insert but I would say it is similar to Odyssey's offering and feels great to me.

Thakns,
I'll have to seek one out as I've never seen it in person. love the look of it and the DB-4... ponder commenced

Right now I am hitting a Nike OZ Blue Chip putter, its a mallet putter with the ting around the back. I like it but am wanting to try something different.

Any suggestions on the mallet style SeeMore putters that would be comparable?

The GP Tour Classic has been a great grip for me on my SeeMore's, a little bigger than standard but not too much.

Red GP Tour Traditions with two extra wraps on mine. I like the shape of the TT better than the TC. But as long as a SeeMore head is at the other end of the shaft, it is all great!

What would you do? Your thoughts are welcome. Heading out early am for 18. Have to choose between mFGP CS or PTM3. SeeMore putters, what would you do?

What would you do? Your thoughts are welcome. Heading out early am for 18. Have to choose between mFGP CS or PTM3. SeeMore putters, what would you do?

I'd go mFGP. That thing is money!

Right now I am hitting a Nike OZ Blue Chip putter, its a mallet putter with the ting around the back. I like it but am wanting to try something different.

I'd check out the SB and Si series.

I'm with Dan. Definitely the mFGP CS. I will be gaming mine in a tournament tomorrow.

I missed this earlier Cdpkook, sorry!!!

If you are rolling the mallet version, I think a look at the m3 or m5 would be a great start.

M3:
m3_large.jpg

M5:
m5_large.jpg

Thanks Canadan! Those look very similar to the Nike. Ill start there and maybe venture out a little. I did take my first strokes with a seemore the other day and they felt great!

Thanks Canadan! Those look very similar to the Nike. Ill start there and maybe venture out a little. I did take my first strokes with a seemore the other day and they felt great!

What were you rolling? I really think there's a SeeMore for everyone, depending on what you're looking for.. Between the incredibly soft si series, all the way to the M series that gives that expected stainless feedback... They really are quite diverse.

Back