SeeMore Putters Thread

I also posted this in the Counterbalanced thread, but I just placed my order for a counterbalanced x2. This will be my first SeeMore putter, and I cannot freaking wait for the putts to start dropping. I ordered it on the phone with Alex, and he said it may ship tomorrow. Tomorrow!!!!! How awesome is that? He also said I am on the edge of a one/two day shipping point. Ship tomorrow, possibly receive on Friday morning, practice Friday afternoon and win a tournament this Sat/Sun. I like the way things are going my way.

I cannot speak highly enough for my experience with SeeMore over the last couple of days.

I soooo gotta pick one of these up! Is one seemore better than another or is it just all about preference?

I soooo gotta pick one of these up! Is one seemore better than another or is it just all about preference?

In the end, like any other putter, the biggest thing is what fits your eye the best.

Got to take my first strokes with a seemore yesterday. First putt was a 18 footer across the show room floor drained into the cup!

These putters are nice!

Best thing to do is what some of us have done. Just buy a lot. More options hehe

Dan, yes. I like it!

Freddie so glad you found the m5 working well for you again.

I think it's time to put the m3 back in the bag and put it up against the Versa #9

They're the new Lays potato chips (sorry - showing my age. Old advert with the tagline: "Betcha can't eat just one!")

Bet you can't leave it at one.

I'm thinking of sending in my Si3 or my SB1 for counterweighting/lengthening by SeeMore.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I was just afraid that no one here would understand the reference (ie too young to have heard it or too old to remember it. Sometimes it is good to be a "tweener")

Best thing to do is what some of us have done. Just buy a lot. More options hehe

Yes, I too have found it futile to resist. I'm offically at 7 plus maybe another 2 the wife isn't aware of....

Made the mistake of trying out an fgp center shaft at Golfsmith today. Serious ponder mode now...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

We need to have a NE OH outing at Pine Lakes so we can combine it with some SeeMore sampling with Chris Carfangia! How about it Chris?

I snapped a few photos of the SeeMore collection last night.. Thought this one was really cool.

20130808_114932.jpg

I snapped a few photos of the SeeMore collection last night.. Thought this one was really cool.

20130808_114932.jpg

Awesome pic!!! Gonna get my paint fill on tonight!

Very nice! Ever since I came to this sight y'all have led me to 3 SeeMore's and now all these thoughts in my head fo paint fill, sending one back for counter-balance. I might have to limit my visits if this keeps up. I doubt that will happen though.

20130808_114932.jpg

20130808_114932.jpg
Nice family photo, the paint fill looks great.

So you may have seen that I sold my DB4 in the marketplace (sold it for what I got it for on ebay plus shipping)

The only reason I sold it was because the used sporting goods store by me had this beauty sitting for sale for $75. Me thinks they didn't know what they had.

jusy7uja.jpg

6e2emuza.jpg

hahase8a.jpg

ydetezu2.jpg

This is just a quick promo for SeeMore.

My PTM1 Black Stealth coating started to flake off after only a couple of months. I contacted SeeMore about the problem, Ted and Alex both responded and they are replacing the putter for me. It's the mark of good company in how they handle adverse problems in the wake of all the accolades they receive. I just wanted to say thank you to Ted, Alex and SeeMore for how professionally and compassionately they reacted and resolved my situation. For me, I'm a lifelong customer...

Here's a pic of the PTM1...

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0

With so many to choose from you find one to fall in love with

Now we have a jlukes SeeMoore

avegahe3.jpg

ta6eda5u.jpg

You dirty rat!!! Thats the color I am paintfilling mine tonight. Looks awesome buddy.

So you may have seen that I sold my DB4 in the marketplace (sold it for what I got it for on ebay plus shipping)

The only reason I sold it was because the used sporting goods store by me had this beauty sitting for sale for $75. Me thinks they didn't know what they had.

jusy7uja.jpg

6e2emuza.jpg

hahase8a.jpg

ydetezu2.jpg

Insanely jealous! Next one you find one cheap like that keep me in mind if you already have that same one! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Had 13 putts for 9 holes and one of those holes was a 3-putt! SPi really works if you buy in to it! I'm proof!!!!!!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

jusy7uja.jpg

6e2emuza.jpg

hahase8a.jpg

ydetezu2.jpg
Were you wearing a mask during the transaction? Nice steal, I mean purchase. I will admit that I thought it was odd that you were selling your DB4 since I thought you really liked it. I'm just glad you stayed in the family.

And I got to welcome someone else to the family - nova should be getting it tomorrow!

I think I'm going to put a superstroke on mine tomorrow

That doesn't surprise me at all FW.. Glad you shared it.

Thanks CanaDan, I thought that was a very nice thing for them to do...

Great job on the paint fill, very tasteful color scheme!!

20130808_114932.jpg

Very nice! The blue paint fill looks good! I imagine even better with blue grips & headcovers to match!

Back