SeeMore Putters Thread

Tonight I subbed in a league at the last second, and then at the first tee the missing team showed up. The starter let us off as a fivesome (the league was 1 or two foursomes short tonight), and I felt nervous & rushed the whole night to not take much time & get off the green ASAP since there was another group behind us, and since my score didn't count in the league.

I used my FGP2 (backweighted, Superstroke 1.0 grip). I did take a few putts on the practice green. First one - from 20 feet I drained it. I was thinking "this will be easy!" Then I went out & putted 21 times for nine 9 holes - ouch!

I just never got comfortable & my distance control was way off. It probably should have been 18 putts, because I basically swiped at 4-5 short second putts without taking any time to line them up. Still - I have work to do.

I played in my annual office scramble yesterday, and one of the guys on my team mentioned that his putter had gotten bent. I mentioned that I had two (PTM1 & Si3) and that he could borrow one for the round.

I had struggled a bit lining up the PTM1, so bought the Si3 during the PGASS sale to see if it fit better to my eye, so that was the one I planned on playing. My buddy played the PTM1.

He is generally the better putter in the group, and yesterday he dropped everything from everywhere--including a 35 footer for eagle. It was so much fun watching him drop bombs from all over the green. He will be another member of the Seemore family (if he hasn't ordered one already).

"So you just hide the red dot and go?"

"Pretty much....."

To fill or not to fill, that is the question....

85FBB95C-4590-481A-9A36-31060E88FBC7-15222-00000FFF43F74C93_zpsb37a87ae.jpg

Ricky - you should get an SC red dot and put it there. You know, be original.

I played in my annual office scramble yesterday, and one of the guys on my team mentioned that his putter had gotten bent. I mentioned that I had two (PTM1 & Si3) and that he could borrow one for the round.

I had struggled a bit lining up the PTM1, so bought the Si3 during the PGASS sale to see if it fit better to my eye, so that was the one I planned on playing. My buddy played the PTM1.

He is generally the better putter in the group, and yesterday he dropped everything from everywhere--including a 35 footer for eagle. It was so much fun watching him drop bombs from all over the green. He will be another member of the Seemore family (if he hasn't ordered one already).

"Pretty much....."

Welcome to the honeymoon phase friend of O'Carroll!!! Oh by the way, it's not a honeymoon, it's a SeeMore.

Great stuff!

Welcome to the honeymoon phase friend of O'Carroll!!! Oh by the way, it's not a honeymoon, it's a SeeMore.

Great stuff!

This belongs on a wall in Franklin, TN.

mFGP earned itself a starting spot for the weekend after last night's practice session.

mFGP earned itself a starting spot for the weekend after last night's practice session.

I like it. I will be putting my mFGP2 into play this weekend. Remember in IL when I had 5 putters in the bag? Well, that might happen again. Sorry 4-9 iron, I don't need you as much as I need all of my Seemores

I bet I could score similar with 5 wedges and a couple putters in the bag.

Until I get the Secret Grip off the FGP2 it'll be X2/Secret Grip or mFGP. My FGP2 is mad at me and I'm mad at myself.

"Pretty much....."

Thanks for spreading the LUV!

I just got a seemore through a trade and I have been putting awesome. The one plus is that when I pick a line I hit it on it. My speeds are a little off at times.

I just got a seemore through a trade and I have been putting awesome. The one plus is that when I pick a line I hit it on it. My speeds are a little off at times.

Which model, J?

I bet I could score similar with 5 wedges and a couple putters in the bag.

Until I get the Secret Grip off the FGP2 it'll be X2/Secret Grip or mFGP. My FGP2 is mad at me and I'm mad at myself.

Nothing like throwing off the cosmic putter juju.

just when i thought you couldn't get anymore awesome.....

I knew it would happen and still did it. I deserve what came to me.

You live and learn from these things.

Putter cosmic juju is a beyotch. HA!

That is one sexy mFGP!!!

I have one of those. We are putter twinskies now.

It's a good one. Probably my 2nd favorite that I've owned so far.

I thought the OS FeelTec was the putter grip of my future, but having used the Midsize Iomic, and then the standard sized FeelTec, I don't think I need oversize.

Tough call. I really need to start using air for my putter grips so I can switch them out easier.

Back