Your favorite golf trend(s) that didn't last?

I got you, just forgot to upload it 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 9254501

I had one of these and really liked it until it started to legit burn me lol

I think the back started to get floppy or something and exposed the beads to the sun which would heat em up and then would be hot to the touch. Happened two rounds in a row wearing it so I pitched it after that

I had one of these and really liked it until it started to legit burn me lol

I think the back started to get floppy or something and exposed the beads to the sun which would heat em up and then would be hot to the touch. Happened two rounds in a row wearing it so I pitched it after that
I’ve had that only happen a couple times, usually during super sunny days in 90+ degree heat. Once sweat started hitting it, it was fine. Or, little splash of water on the back and it cooled off fast.

I’ve had that only happen a couple times, usually during super sunny days in 90+ degree heat. Once sweat started hitting it, it was fine. Or, little splash of water on the back and it cooled off fast.
So, 6-7 months out of the year in Arizona. :LOL: They sounded good up until that point, maybe I'm glad I didn't try them.

So, 6-7 months out of the year in Arizona. :LOL: They sounded good up until that point, maybe I'm glad I didn't try them.
You just described Florida just the same. Juuuust sayin

How about those real thin copper bracelets? Supposed to cure golfers, elbow among other things

Can we define reasonable…
Definitely.

Reasonable: I'm not interested in seeing man thigh.
Reasonable: It would be cruel to subject people to my high contrast man thigh.

Last edited:
Definitely.

Reasonable: I'm not interested in seeing man thigh.
Reasonable: It would be cruel to subject people to my high contrast man thigh.
Hahah so you’re out on the 7” inseam

Affordable golf. I really miss that. Now courses can have goat ranch like conditions and people will still pay 65 bucks a round. Which drives the courses in good shape up to 85 plus which is pushing it for just a regular weekly round of golf for me. Bring back the 45 dollar morning rates pls. At these rates I won’t be able to buy new clubs every year! 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Affordable golf. I really miss that. Now courses can have goat ranch like conditions and people will still pay 65 bucks a round. Which drives the courses in good shape up to 85 plus which is pushing it for just a regular weekly round of golf for me. Bring back the 45 dollar morning rates pls. At these rates I won’t be able to buy new clubs every year! 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Don't forget about the LongHorns we have to feed. 😉

7" are my preferred as well.
7" would get me arrested.

My old club the rule was a minimum of 2" above the top of the patella.

7" would get me arrested.

My old club the rule was a minimum of 2" above the top of the patella.
I dont have long legs...

I was just getting ready to post, after reading 5 pages btw, that I miss $15 weekend rates. I must be considerably older than you. Could be location based, but my course which is excellent, is only $42, riding, weekdays, as a senior.

I wear 36" inseam pants. 7" inseam borders on obscene for me.
Yeah, that’s 6” longer than my 30” inseam. Lol.

Loudmouth shorts
1712435424256.png

Back