Your favorite golf trend(s) that didn't last?

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
I love when memories pop up on my phone of golf trips over the years. And today, one popped up and I was rocking the white belt. Probably my favorite trend that didnt last. Apparently during one of my hibernations from golf it became unpopular, which makes me sad.

What's your favorite golf trend that didn't last?

I agree - along with the flat brim and massive puma logo offset on the hat
What about these? Seem kinda sus...

1711997674270.jpeg

Regularly wear a white belt. Unless the outfit is all black. Then it’s white and black speckled. Do you.

Same color, different piece of equipment(?) but white driver heads

White belt isn’t going away. Looks too good with navy and white shoes.

Apparel wise, I miss the Adidas Climachill polos. They had little metal beads that would sit along your upper back and they’d get colder when sweat or wind hit them. I bought as many as I could find in my size when they were going away :(

Apparel wise, I miss the Adidas Climachill polos. They had little metal beads that would sit along your upper back and they’d get colder when sweat or wind hit them. I bought as many as I could find in my size when they were going away :(
I still have a few of the climachill polos that are in good shape. Those are the best.

Also, im bring the white belt back.

I've never heard of this polo.

It had chainmail on the back of it? That's awesome.

Longer shafts on drivers

White heads on woods/hybrids.

Loved those Adidas shirts. I still have 1 or 2 of them in the closet. They were fantastic.

I've never heard of this polo.

It had chainmail on the back of it? That's awesome.
Metal beads were on the inside, couldnt see them on the exterior. But when you started sweating and one of those beads hit your spine, it was full body chills. It was awesome. We had them in the Morgan Cup one year from TaylorMade/Adidas and it was crazy getting full body chills and a shiver on those sweltering days in mid-summer Myrtle Beach.

Back