Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

Funny you said that. I made a spreadsheet the other day of the stock data compared to my current irons so that I can include it. I have also (in my head at least) tried to think of what I want to do with these - this old guy is really excited to be a part of this.

I've begun creating my master list of all the things I am both curious about as well as things/topics that I really want to make sure that I cover. There is a LOT so far.

Very excited to move back to a Player's Distance iron for a prolonged length of time, its been a long while for me in that regard.

One thing is for sure, I am going to put a LOT of golf on them, and a LOT of competition golf, at that.
When do you expect these to be hitting bags for testers. I truly think these are going to be a big surprise.

When do you expect these to be hitting bags for testers. I truly think these are going to be a big surprise.
Orders were due yesterday, so, soon enough. 😜

Orders were due yesterday, so, soon enough. 😜
Sweet. These will blow some minds. Not a club most go to store to look at. These are worth the look. Without a doubt.

Sweet. These will blow some minds. Not a club most go to store to look at. These are worth the look. Without a doubt.
I've only seen these at one store. A store that sells close to $1,000,000 worth of Wilson, but still only that one store.

I hope we give enough people enough information that if they decided to take a blind leap, they will have all the information they need.

I've begun creating my master list of all the things I am both curious about as well as things/topics that I really want to make sure that I cover. There is a LOT so far.

Very excited to move back to a Player's Distance iron for a prolonged length of time, its been a long while for me in that regard.

One thing is for sure, I am going to put a LOT of golf on them, and a LOT of competition golf, at that.
The closest thing I've played to these may be the Callaway XR Pros I had for a year back in 2015. I'm excited to get them, as a lot has changed since then, and I'm guessing these will be the most forgiving and longest irons I've ever owned.

When were you folks supposed to get your clubs for testing.
They’re being built by Wilson, shipping will happen when all is done! It’ll be more than worth the patience.

They’re being built by Wilson, shipping will happen when all is done! It’ll be more than worth the patience.
Are they here yet, are they here yet? 😀

Are they here yet, are they here yet? 😀
Haha, it’s definitely hard for people to wait, but we do like to try and keep threads clear of shipping talk as much as we can.

I've heard patience is a virtue.

I have been really thinking about these because I have noticed some slow down in my giddy-up this season. I've crossed that 40 threshold and my elbow has been an issue. I'm looking to see if these bring the distance back into my player-distance mindset.

Back