Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

Can’t wait to see who gets in on this. Seriously well done irons.

It's ironic that i missed the deadline on the DPF's. Family thing that took priority the last few days.. Looking forward to see who wins them.

It's ironic that i missed the deadline on the DPF's. Family thing that took priority the last few days.. Looking forward to see who wins them.
Not so much a win, as gets to review them….which is also sort of a win in the end haha

Excited to get this forum testing rolling, I think it’s going to be a very very fun one.

Took a couple of whacks at a local retailer. Wonderful feel, sound and profile. Very impressed.

Not so much a win, as gets to review them….which is also sort of a win in the end haha

Excited to get this forum testing rolling, I think it’s going to be a very very fun one.
This should be fun to read. We will see if anyone goes into the golf club transfer portal.

Man, these look like a real top drawer release from Wilson, size is spot on and all the makings of a forgiving club. Whoever gets the chance to review is going to have some good fun.

Similar launch with a bit more spin it seems.
Hawk, did you ever get ZM wedges for testing. I hit a 56 indoor but didn't feel like I had enough time to get a real feel for it.

I'm down if I get the nod, I have one in my Hogan Players Combo to go head to head 👍
I can go ahead and tell you. The Wilson will be longer. Haha.

Dynapower vs Cobra Forge Tec From comparisons I made today I’d say Wilson nailed it in the size department. From swings I took the also nailed the feel and sound IMO View attachment 9260170
Those look pretty similar there. Maybe a little thinner topline with the Forged Tecs?

Some of that is angle of the pic.
So pretty similar then? I was kind of figuring these would be a pretty close to the Forged Tecs when I first saw them.

So pretty similar then? I was kind of figuring these would be a pretty close to the Forged Tecs when I first saw them.
They are very close.

Sole of Dynapower is slightly larger than the FT.

Dynapower vs Cobra Forge Tec From comparisons I made today I’d say Wilson nailed it in the size department. From swings I took the also nailed the feel and sound IMO View attachment 9260170
That’s a great comparison! Thanks for taking these.

Top line looks really good to my eye.

That’s a great comparison! Thanks for taking these.

Top line looks really good to my eye.
I was very impressed with them when I hit them Monday.

I was very impressed with them when I hit them Monday.
As someone who takes a very shallow divot, I’m quite interested. The low CG and power holes could help.

As someone who takes a very shallow divot, I’m quite interested. The low CG and power holes could help.
Feel and sound is so well done on these. Much better IMO than the T200s I compared them to also.

Back