What is a simple food you would never eat?

Liver, mushrooms, broccoli, oysters

Cooked spinach.

My grandma, rest her soul, used to make that with mandarin oranges AND CARROT SLIVERS!

Tell me that's not the most 100 year old Polish lady thing you've ever heard of. It's legit a real thing, she made it for my high school graduation (she made it for every family get together) and I was embarrassed at the time, but I came to realize that she only ever made it when there was a special occasion.

I miss her so much.
My grandparents were all Michiganders and they loved shaved carrots in their Jello. It's actually not terrible, but not something I'd ever do either.

Sushi 🍱 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hard Boiled Eggs, but will eat it mixed into potato salad.
Bologna. It just is something I will ever have an appetite for (from childhood and days working in a deli).
Ground Chicken (again from working in a meat dept).

I've never had a reason to eat fluff. What do people put that stuff on? Marshmallow vomit.
My kids used to love PB&fluff sandwiches

Connecticut is bougie, they prefer marmalade I'm sure.
:LOL: Nope, but I always bought jam over jelly. Tastes the same but jam spreads much easier. If thats bougie then I'm guilty lol

Mushrooms and cooked spinach 🤢

My wife, who is originally from Boston, eats PB& fluff. Its not for me.

Miracle Whip I use on sandwiches. Mayo can sub in for miracle whip on a sandwich, but miracle whip can't sub in for mayo anywhere else.

I really dislike cooked celery.. I love raw Celery with peanut butter, plain, cream cheese but cooked :sick: 🤮

Cottage cheese

Fluff is good on graham crackers. Also on chocolate ice cream.
I've gone 40 years without trying it. I think I will continue the streak.

Back