What is a simple food you would never eat?

Daluteh

Touring Purple - 2024 Bag Boy Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Today's ice breaker at one of my meetings.

It's such a vague question - what is a simple food? Is it like a 1 ingredient food, or just something that comes in one package that is readily available?

I'm opening with beets.

"never" is very strong, but it's one that rarely list.

Sweet potatoes is another one for me - but that's due to allergies.

Sardines

Quinoa - ancient grain of the devil.

At least we're not pre-meeting, right @Greg Kulbick ?
Mark Ruffalo GIF

Spaghetti O’s?
Im A huge fan of Mr Boyardee but this one just gets me.
It’s simple because even kids can make it

Spaghetti O’s?
Im A huge fan of Mr Boyardee but this one just gets me.
It’s simple because even kids can make it
I will never shy away from those.

Carrots- can't stand em, pick them out of everything. Pass

Carrots- can't stand em, pick them out of everything. Pass
I was going to say that floors me, then I remember that my wife picks out tomatoes so it makes sense.

Put me in the Beet camp as well! Gross!
I used to put Figs in that class as well but my wife recently got a bag of them from Costco and I tried 1 and really like them!

I was going to say that floors me, then I remember that my wife picks out tomatoes so it makes sense.
I'm not a huge tomato fan either, but since I do use Catsup I didn't think it would be fair of me to say

Mushroom maybe?

Here's my thing, other than my food allergies or intolerances I think a lot of stuff has its place, stuff can be good or bad depending on how it's prepared.

Mayonnaise. The stuff just grosses me out. I know that it in some stuff I eat, like ranch dressing. I am ok as long as I can't see the actual mayonnaise.

I'm opening with beets.

"never" is very strong, but it's one that rarely list.

Sweet potatoes is another one for me - but that's due to allergies.
I've been making my own pickled onions for a bit now, and decided yesterday that it was time to attempt picked beets on my own.

Marshmallows for me.

Yuck.

I've been making my own pickled onions for a bit now, and decided yesterday that it was time to attempt picked beets on my own.
A quick pickle on an onion is a game changer, or can be.

I'm opening with beets.
I am so there with you! Beets are the only food I know of that can actually make me gag to the point of almost hurling.

Back