What is a simple food you would never eat?

Bananas, hate them
Weird thing is, the bananas we eat in the stores are the worst varietal. There's so many other types out there that are so good (I remember ones in Vietnam that were crazy good) that Chiquita and the market stranglehold won't give us

Weird thing is, the bananas we eat in the stores are the worst varietal. There's so many other types out there that are so good (I remember ones in Vietnam that were crazy good) that Chiquita and the market stranglehold won't give us
Do any of them taste like apples or grapes? 😂

I don't know if there was a breakfast I liked more growing up than when my dad would cook a bunch of eggs over easy, a bunch of bacon and chop everything up together and put it all between some soft white bread.
Damn. A chopped breakfast sandwich sounds amazing.

Do any of them taste like apples or grapes? 😂
shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

I have a problem with several common vegetables, but the worst for me is peanut butter. Just the smell literally makes me gag.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: Bus
Mushrooms or pickles.

I'm not a very picky eater, can't think of anything considered a "simple food" that would be on my 'hard no' list. Some I like better than others, but I'd eat anything and everything listed in the thread so far.

Mushrooms or pickles.
I like mushrooms, one of the Social Workers at work brought in mushroom chips today and I was a hard no for a while. Then I gave in. They were actually good but look terrifying.

images

I like mushrooms, one of the Social Workers at work brought in mushroom chips today and I was a hard no for a while. Then I gave in. They were actually good but look terrifying.

images
It’s the whole eating fungus thing I can’t get past.

Completely understandable. Not sure why I like them as much as I do, honestly.

Preach.

However, and I'll never admit that I said this but a good umami mushroom stock for risotto is :chef kiss:

Pickles...

Nothing that I can think of, but there are certainly things that I prefer not to eat by themselves:

Peas
Olives
Beets
Coconut

Beets
Artichoke
Asparagus
Deviled eggs

My wife will never convince me that beets and radishes are different foods, but it doesn't matter because I'll never eat either.

My wife will never convince me that beets and radishes are different foods, but it doesn't matter because I'll never eat either.
I'm a firm believer of you do you but so different!

A quick pickle radish, just like the onion are game changers if you're interested in that.

Canned Tuna, I have to leave the room.

Well now you're just being silly!

How else do you make a salad!
What kind of salads are made with Miracle Whip? Use it instead of mayo in egg/chicken/potato, etc?

Back