What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a thing other than cleaning my clubs, checking out some almost new Burner irons at a pawn shop & watching it rain. Hopefully it moves out so I can play tomorrow.

Went and paid for/picked up my steal of a RAZR Fit 10.5. Also dropped off a couple boxes to the PO, one to MD and one to PA.

i love that i'm getting that bad boy soon!

all i did today was enjoyed the Ryder Cup and organized a binder with some important golf paperwork. mainly score cards i wanted to save over the year and Bettinardi Registry paperwork.

just replaced my irons (Big Bertha's) they were my first big girl clubs, with a set of cobra S3's I bought on sale, my best round this year hopefully its not just psychological

Got some needed range time in to knock some rust off the swing before tomorrow's round; watched Ryder Cup coverage.

Watched some RC and went to a big box store and did some wishing!!!

Doc said I could go hit balls, ended up playing 3 holes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit a ton of golf clubs this morning, failed hilariously in a putting contest, fell in love with the SeeMore m9 proto, fell in love with the B.Asha, played 18 holes of golf, and then talked golf for hours.

Wheeeew, what a day!

I hit a ton of golf clubs this morning, failed hilariously in a putting contest, fell in love with the SeeMore m9 proto, fell in love with the B.Asha, played 18 holes of golf, and then talked golf for hours.

Wheeeew, what a day!

At least you didn't fail at hitting a bunch of clubs...

Played 36 holes with my 3 best friends from college at Capitol Hill in Pratville. The judge was one of the best courses I've ever played.

I still have never seen you hit anything left.. Even putts.

Those were pretty sweet layups.

I play a sweet fade with my putter. It's a rare talent, but it's truly something to behold.

I play a sweet fade with my putter. It's a rare talent, but it's truly something to behold.

This is true...thp outing verified

Checked the Ryder Cup feverishly on my phone while at work and tappin away on THP tonight.

Watched Ryder Cup and finished reading Azinger's book "Cracking the Code". Good book about how he put together the 2008 Ryder Cup team.

Played a nice round today, I was hitting really consistent today

Good to hear bro, that is always fun to have a round like that.

yeah man it was a nice break from sucking so bad, I figured out during a few practice sessions that all this hype about lag and more distance got me holding it so much that I never release on time so my ball was always going right, so after I remember my club pro saying I should release earlier, I tried it and sure enough I realized that was causing most of my problems so It was a great round

Cleaned my clubs, bag and got rid of stuff in the bag.

Played yesterday with my normal crew.

Didn't have a good day. My new irons are starting to work out pretty nicely. My hybrids and Driver shots are just plain awful. Hitting my hybrids has been just impossible. I'm getting no distance and no loft with them at all. They need more work for sure. My driver shots are just going left or right. I had more out of bounds (can't find my ball) shots than I have had in a long time. So, I was always starting a hole hitting 3 or sometimes hitting 6. I did start to figure out later on in the round that I was just being too stiff when hitting the ball. If I just went up and took my stance, and swung pretty loosely, things were coming together.

Lets hope I can remember that the next time.

Cleaned all my clubs, shined all my shoes, and reorganized my bag in prep for fall golf season. Getting antsy

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Cleaned all my clubs, shined all my shoes, and reorganized my bag in prep for fall golf season. Getting antsy

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

when can you get back out bud?

Have you gotten out since your surgery, Hanks?

Reorganized the bag.

Reorganized the putter and headcover collection as well. Now on to finishing extending my two Mills putters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back