What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find Tiger Woods 12 for the Wii anywhere, so I picked up '11 for 5 dollars to try out with my SKLZ Slim Stick I got.

changed my loft on my 3 wood to make it a high launching head with lower launching shaft, and I went to the range and hit it, I hit a few good shots, but golf range mats suck

Played a round of golf with J4U at The Ridge at Castle Pines. Shot an 81 but had some shots I could have executed better. Had a great time!

My local country club is putting on these 101 and 201 classes. I enrolled with my friend in the 201 class.

Today we worked on club hitting. They are teaching us not how to hit, but how to practice really. So we learned about how we should practice at the range. The coach recommended that we spend half our time with a practice setup. (i.e. two clubs in the shape of a T to work on ball alignment and aim), then you spend the other 1/2 the time hitting like we play. Find a point to hit towards, setup, swing, watching the ball and then repeating it.

I like the class a lot because it's not a lesson in the way of analyzing a swing, but more the mental game and learning how to practice for the long term.

THPed a bit, and looked over my MC promo video idea. It's time to start filming it.

Spent some puter time here and bought a SGXw..... :)

Played 9, nice to get out.

Spent some time on the driving range, chipping, putting and using my 3 wood. Practiced with my Niblick 42 club for the first time. Will probably exchange for the 49. Joined this forum and am preparing for my first game with a ladies group tomorrow.

Played 18 today, shot an 80. Could have been much better if I could have rolled the rock better. 36 putts is not exceptable. Lol

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Range time and rolled a few putts.

With the advice of a fellow THP'er, shark wrestler, I went to seek out a new (for me) golftec facility. Dropped in to check it out, best damn thing I did all day. Spent about 30 minutes talking with one of the teachers there. So refreshing compared to my prior facility. They are a stand along golftec, not part of a golfsmith. I was so pumped up, signed up for a lesson when I got home for next week. Had a sandwich for dinner and immediately headed for a practice session at the range. Thanks Jim for pointing me in the right direction.

18 holes after work , nice night for golf 68° no wind.

I ordered a new RBZ tour 14.5* 3 wood. I also picked up a couple pair of shorts and bionic gloves on clearance. I need to go play to keep from buying stuff.

i signed up for a 4 man scramble at my local course for a tourney coming up next month

Removed a broken DG Spinner tip out of a SCOR 53 and reinstalled the stock KBS Genius 12's in all four. 3 will be headed up north for a visit.

Also added lead tape to my i20 3i to bring the swing weight up to D2 to match the rest of my set and finished regripping 3-PW with the grey Lamkin REL 3gen's from the Tour Van.

And bought a weight kit for the steal of a deal RAZR Fit I bought last night.

Played the Thursday night scramble at the club.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I picked up my package full of golf balls today. Oh, and THPed a bunch.

ebe9eje3.jpg

Didn't buy these today but they came in! Love the look and fit and they will be beneficial in my promo video!

Picked up a "too good to pass up" deal on a used Bridgestone J40 445cc 9.5* driver. Going to go try it out at the range if it doesn't rain.

ebe9eje3.jpg

Didn't buy these today but they came in! Love the look and fit and they will be beneficial in my promo video!
Those are awesome looking shirts. Need to order me one of those hot pink shirts!

Hey JN do you think you could get the same look on the shaft with just a heat gun or do you need to use a torch?

Decided to torch the SC putter shaft to give it a very unique look. Epoxy is setting on the head as I type.

20120924_143445_zps31038a2a.jpg

20120924_143524_zpsfab9ef10.jpg

Have to redo the paintfill on the front, but that's no biggie.

Those are awesome looking shirts. Need to order me one of those hot pink shirts!

Oh crap! It's more of a bright red! Just a bad picture haha

Oh crap! It's more of a bright red! Just a bad picture haha
damn was hoping it was hot pink haha. sweet shirt though even if it is red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back