What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
played 18 while my car was getting inspected.

Just practiced a bit with my driver, and tried to touch up the damage from the cart incident the other day on my clubs

Scheduled an iron fitting for next week. Should be pretty quick as I'm pretty much set on what I want, so I'm hopeful that we might be able to look at driver shafts a little too.

Paid my 11-year-old to clean my clubs. I *knew* these kids were going to be good for something eventually.

Thought about my experience at the atl tour van stop this weekend...all day long

Worked on full swings today with PW, 7i, and driver. Really focused on shifting my weight to my front foot on the downswing. Best thing for me is to slow my tempo on the backswing. I've been getting too quick which has made it tough to get my weight to my front foot in time. Felt pretty good after.

Watched some Golf-Fix, read some THP.... A lot of stretching today. It would seem I am not used to 3 straight days of golf anymore. The tournament this weekend sure took a toll on my body. Could barely move for most of the day, back and knees are still aching.

Spent time on THP and watched a little TGC.

spent some cash today on a new nike putter, regripped the driver and 3 wood and picked up some balls, gloves and later I get to see how unimpressed the wife is!!

THP'd, lamented the US Ryder Cup collapse and cleaned my clubs for this week. Gonna roll some putts before I knock off for the night.

Split my 90min range session today between full swing and putting

Got in a quick 9 after work with my best friend.

There isnt much else I enjoy more than playing golf with my best friend. Shoot the crap and have a blast. Helps that I hit the ball better yesterday than ever before.

Packed my glove, hat, and shoes because I am heading to England for work for a week. Definitely gonna try to play a course out there! (So I didn't really do anything today, just excited haha)

Came in early to work and anticipate getting out of here around 2pm. Going to try and sneak in 18 before it gets too dark. Haven't swung a stick in almost two weeks! Hoping it doesn't get ugly.

Let the battle begin.

u7a9yqeh.jpg

Nice battle buck. What shaft is in that Classic?

How was the battle?

Good I didn't hit the super deep well even with my Miyazaki black. I was hooking everything with it. Classic was good when I really went after it. But my super Tri with the Miyazaki black still is a bomber. I wanna mess with some stuff I need help lining up the low spin heads. The super deep also has weights that I think are for a massive draw so I wanna do some research tonight. And it looks like I am getting a weight kit soon so that's an easy fix.

Good I didn't hit the super deep well even with my Miyazaki black. I was hooking everything with it. Classic was good when I really went after it. But my super Tri with the Miyazaki black still is a bomber. I wanna mess with some stuff I need help lining up the low spin heads. The super deep also has weights that I think are for a massive draw so I wanna do some research tonight. And it looks like I am getting a weight kit soon so that's an easy fix.

Cool, I like golf club battles. Surprised that you really had to get after the classic for a good ball.

Cool, I like golf club battles. Surprised that you really had to get after the classic for a good ball.

the shaft is a XX flex i think. i need to do more research.

I did a bunch of reading up on the B. Asha shaft line and ordered an R9 tip.

Picked up my Cobra AMP driver today.. Got off a couple of good shots. I'm pretty happy with it today. We'll know tomorrow.

Tried working on my Hybrid swing and I'm just having a lot of problems hitting that thing. I just can't swing it like the rest of the clubs. I'm Hybrid dumb.

Got in some long awaited and much needed range time.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back