What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP Titanium 5 Wood
Callaway X Forged 52* Wedge
NYX Sunglasses
Cyclone Spikes

I just wanted you to feel like part of the team.

I may have done too good of a job of that, but I was just trying to make you feel important.

Thanks for helping me feel good about my game lol

I'm impressed they didn't snap it in half. #MyLuckNotYours hahahaha
Please, you saw how stiff that effer is. No way a mere mortal can snap it in half.

3 Lamkin REL 3Gen Yellow Grips.

Didn't buy them today, but put a set of PXi's in my VRs components today. Will let set over night and grip tomorrow...then to the range.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

Titleist 913 5 wood. Love it

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! The sound when you hit one on the screws is intoxicating.

Well, my 910F 4wood arrived today from 3ballsgolf on Ebay.

Very Good condition? If you count paint chips on the back of the head, and scratches on the head, as very good. And I bought the one without any "defects" listed. What the heck do the ones look like that had additional damage listed on the item notes?

Happy its finally here, not happy it ended up costing me more than I wanted to, especially for a club that looks like its been dropped in the gravel a couple times.

I think my Ebay forays into the USA might be over for a bit.

Don't settle. Message them and let them know you are unhappy with the description and worst case they will take it back.

Didn't buy them today, but put a set of PXi's in my VRs components today. Will let set over night and grip tomorrow...then to the range.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

You will love these methinks. Nicest iron shafts ever!

You will love these methinks. Nicest iron shafts ever!

I'm kinda biased, but totally agree. My CMB/PXi set may be a bit nervous. Looking to see some forgiveness with the Nike's...cOn4u...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Didn't necessarily buy anything but I traded the Diamana D+ hybrid shaft out of my 913H for a Phenom hybrid shaft.
It's like the club awoke from it's hibernation with that little change.

Bought 4 SuperStroke midslims, a Scotty Cameron Sonoma, an xhot pro 10.5*, RLX Pants in navy and khaki and a couple of uniqlo polos. The clubs were both eBay finds.

Went to Bethpage for the first time so I picked up a Black Course logo towel and coin marker. They were out of divot tools, which is whta I really wanted. Maybe one day I'll have a THP giveaway for a divot, marker, logo ball and towel for a lucky winner.

Couldn't find the photos when I posted this, but now I have them
NCM_0030_zps978c6220.jpg

NCM_0031_zps419dbd9f.jpg

NCM_0029_zps428a2b8e.jpg

24 Srixon Q-Stars (white) and a switch-blade style divot tool. Now I feel badass.

Hank Haney swing weight trainer. They are on sale at GolfSmith for $10.

Purchase out of necessity. Played a couple of practice holes and managed to lose my beloved LW. Maddening. Discovered it missing the following hole, nobody behind me, no workers or anyone in sight. Yet it was gone.

Anyway, picked up a Cleveland CG15 60° LW, low bounce on sale for $80. Still miss my baby, though.

First purchase in a while. I was doing so well too. Bought a pair of Lunar Controls, two pair of Adidas Gloves, and an Adidas Shoe bag.

Got a great deal on the Lunar Controls on at tgw.com worth checking the deal they have on them--63.73

mens-puma-amp-cell-fusion-golf-shoes-186157-03.jpg

My impatience got the best of me. I ordered a counter balanced PCB Seemore.

I ordered a blue SS 1.0 and a white/black Black Clover blade headcover for my Seemore. Can't wait for them to come!

This just came in !
u4yba3e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back