What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This beaut came in today! My first foray into counter balanced putters.

8DBB1DC4-2FFC-4AE0-BAD9-1E33CD353F10-10752-00000531F520E1D3_zps782d18f4.jpg

Nice Jon! A great putter head to go with it too!

Thanks! Yep, big fan of the Si3. I've enjoyed it so far putting on my mat in the house.

Bought a set of titleist 775cb irons off the bay. I wanted a set of forged and thought about going back to graphite shaft so these fit that mold. I also bought some ndmc grips to put on them. If I like these enough the razrx blacks will be up for sale.

3Deep! gonna try her out after work. :)

Callaway X Utility proto in 18.

We bonded well when I was hitting a 21 on a sim last week, 18 should replace my F5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nike Performance cart bag (black/topaz) and a pair of Nike Golf recovery sandals from Carl's Golfland!

Nice Philly. That's the exact one I reviewed. Did you play a belly previously or just trying something new?

Something new.

I am a "pretty 20" (Long drivers, some great shots, but chunk it, too risky, and too many 3 putts).
Week or so ago shot 87 on a solid course with 5-6 3 putts. Hoping the change can at least remind me to focus and get below 85 consistently.

If it is ok, a shout out for Callaway/Odsy pre-owned.
Essential can use it for 90 days and then return for most of the money (When I decide to get a Rossie).

Right on. If the weight and counter balance is you thing, it's a great choice. Good feeling putter and the head shape is a winner. Good luck with it.

Here's my hodge podge of balls to try out.
yse5y4u3.jpg

After hitting these for the first time, I cancelled my order for the Altitudes and walked out with an unexpected purchase.
ubuzy3av.jpg

Titleist Perma-Soft Glove.

Went to my local shop and got fitted for a fairway wood and a hybrid. Walked away with a matching pair of Nike VR_S Covert 3 wood and 3 Hybrid both with regular shafts. Can't wait to get to the range on Monday and fire them up :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I'm a sucker for Tiger polos.

4azy7yru.jpg

Swung into the pro shop after my round yesterday and they had a table full of Nike, Adidas, and Ping polo's for $29, I managed to talk myself out of buying three but got one that had been missing in my wardrobe.

Broke down and bought my first rangefinder - Bushnell V3. Will use it at a tourney this weekend. Excited to try it out!

Very nice!

And thanks for reminding me to pack mine for tomorrow! Does anyone else use a hunting rang finder on the course?

Yeah, I've got the black one and one of the few that I can actually secure the velcro with my massive head. Some don't even meet and don't even get me started on flex fit...!

Cleveland 588 RTX 56/14. Dark/oil can color

Previous wedge was a wilson staff that was 30 years old and grooves that were a distant memory. I don't carry a 3 wood so I might carry both just to confuse the issue.

pDSP1-15243976dt.jpg

Ogio Straight Jacket by redeeming some accumulated "appreciation" points at work. Zero out of pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back