What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the CS Huey I tried out. I just want to keep your baby safe lol.

I really liked the CS Huey I tried out. I just want to keep your baby safe lol.

Hahahaha, its so sad the love affair I have with that putter. I keep on fighting it though!

Just picked up a set of Gorge wedges in 50, 54 and 60. Experimenting again with a 4 wedge setup since I have managed to pick up a lot more distance with swing changes.

Just picked up a set of Gorge wedges in 50, 54 and 60. Experimenting again with a 4 wedge setup since I have managed to pick up a lot more distance with swing changes.

You homer... when are you putting an Anser or Nome in the bag?

You homer... when are you putting an Anser or Nome in the bag?

I tried loving the Senita but I cant find a Ping putter I love.

I tried loving the Senita but I cant find a Ping putter I love.

Sydney? I want to see the conversion complete buddy, I believe in you.

Picked up a Limited Edition THP hat a little earlier.

Saw FK's this past weekend, and it reminded me that I missed out on the first time with these hats. Glad that I could snag one. They look awesome in person.

Picked up a Limited Edition THP hat a little earlier.

Saw FK's this past weekend, and it reminded me that I missed out on the first time with these hats. Glad that I could snag one. They look awesome in person.

So happy for you!

Sydney? I want to see the conversion complete buddy, I believe in you.

Can I play in the Morgan Cup as a Ping sponsored player? Cheapest sponsorship ever, just need a bag :)

via eBay: Bridgestone J40 DPC 6 iron. The C-Taper Lite experiment is going to begin soon.

Great move there. Isn't a better way to find out.

I picked up a regripping kit of of amazon. I can't remember the name but hopefully it comes with everything it is supposed too.

THP Hat. And hitting up the PX later today to get a white Wounded Warrior Project polo shirt, if they have any left. My wife says I need a white golf polo, and who am I to argue?

Great move there. Isn't a better way to find out.

Have to thank Puttin4Bird for the idea. Now I just have to figure out if there's anything that needs to be done with the shaft to get it ready for the guy at Golfsmith to put it in. I've never had a set of new shafts just sitting around, so I'm not sure if they need to be trimmed or anything like that.

via eBay: Bridgestone J40 DPC 6 iron. The C-Taper Lite experiment is going to begin soon.

I like the sounds of that combo... alot.

Have to thank Puttin4Bird for the idea. Now I just have to figure out if there's anything that needs to be done with the shaft to get it ready for the guy at Golfsmith to put it in. I've never had a set of new shafts just sitting around, so I'm not sure if they need to be trimmed or anything like that.

Assuming hosel is correct size, just need it butt trimmed for desired playing length. Likely sitting around an inch too long from KBS.

He should be able to do that for you Ary.

Assuming hosel is correct size, just need it butt trimmed for desired playing length. Likely sitting around an inch too long from KBS.

He should be able to do that for you Ary.

Thanks guys. This experiment probably won't be able to happen until after Labor Day because of travel and such, but it shouldn't take too long. A couple of range sessions to compare the 2 different 6 irons should tell me all that I need to know.

Ping Anser 4-pw with Nippon Modus X120 Pro shafts.

Headcover

I bought a new putter today too replace my horrible old MacGregor blade which had absolutely no feel and was too long for me.

A SeeMore X4 and I'm LOVING the feel on this thing!

IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0194.jpg

Sorry the photos are so big but I don't know how too make them smaller!

VERY nice dude. I freaking love those patent HC's. I'm also a big fan of the X insert as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back