What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a new putter today too replace my horrible old MacGregor blade which had absolutely no feel and was too long for me.

A SeeMore X4 and I'm LOVING the feel on this thing!

IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0194.jpg

Sorry the photos are so big but I don't know how too make them smaller!

Great pickup, you'll love it!

These came today and I am so pumped to get them on the course!

3e8erara.jpg

egu5uba5.jpg

These came today and I am so pumped to get them on the course!

3e8erara.jpg

egu5uba5.jpg

They look sweet!!! Seriously I'm digging that color scheme and I always hear great things on the amp cells. I can't wait to hear how they work for you.

THP Hat. And hitting up the PX later today to get a white Wounded Warrior Project polo shirt, if they have any left. My wife says I need a white golf polo, and who am I to argue?

Congrats on that stunning pick up:)
Nothing like supporting the one that gives us so much.

Same goes to you, thank you for your service and for being the 1% that takes the call.

There's definitely no arguing when your other half says you could use something that you know you'd love.

Great buy TheCrest4

I got my Clicgear 3.5+ in today and ordered a GD AD DI 7s shaft for my 910D3... I cant wait for this weekend.

Amp cell 3-4 hybrid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I got my Clicgear 3.5+ in today and ordered a GD AD DI 7s shaft for my 910D3... I cant wait for this weekend.

Love my clicgear. Best purchase I made this year....Well, almost. :D

Titleist 913 5 wood. Love it

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I placed the order for the 588 CB with the white KBS Tour shaft and Gold Pride Niion in white and green in 54* to match the 58* I received last week. I may order the Altitude DW to finish off the bottom of my bag also.

sent my irons, hybrids and putter to get regriped

Well, my 910F 4wood arrived today from 3ballsgolf on Ebay.

Very Good condition? If you count paint chips on the back of the head, and scratches on the head, as very good. And I bought the one without any "defects" listed. What the heck do the ones look like that had additional damage listed on the item notes?

Happy its finally here, not happy it ended up costing me more than I wanted to, especially for a club that looks like its been dropped in the gravel a couple times.

I think my Ebay forays into the USA might be over for a bit.

Well, my 910F 4wood arrived today from 3ballsgolf on Ebay.

Very Good condition? If you count paint chips on the back of the head, and scratches on the head, as very good. And I bought the one without any "defects" listed. What the heck do the ones look like that had additional damage listed on the item notes?

Happy its finally here, not happy it ended up costing me more than I wanted to, especially for a club that looks like its been dropped in the gravel a couple times.

I think my Ebay forays into the USA might be over for a bit.

Message them. Sounds like they may have sent you the wrong one.

Callaway MD2 52* Wedge and Dozen Z Star Yellow, had a $69 gift certificate, total $75 shipped. Wish I would've bought this wedge several weeks back when they had the 25% callaway promo code.

Didnt buy anything per se, but I spent $9 to have a certain tour shaft removed from a certain MC head

Didnt buy anything per se, but I spent $9 to have a certain tour shaft removed from a certain MC head

But that was such a good setup for you.

It was a fairway finder in MB....just the same distance as my Hybo

No sense in torturing myself any longer

But those shots were so darn cute.

Wake needs to apologize for us having to play some of them :) lol

I just wanted you to feel like part of the team.

I may have done too good of a job of that, but I was just trying to make you feel important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back