What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went over to GolfSmith yesterday and tried out a few drivers. Ended up taking home the XHot Pro 9.5* with the Project X 6.0

I can't wait to get it out & put into play.

Well worth the upcharge from a V3 IMO

Since they are now on sale, the Callaway X-Hot 3 wood. It is X-HOT HOT HOT! Regripped with a Winn DriTac grey/grey.

Titleist 913 3 wood. Put winn dritac grips on my mizuno mp69s

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Super stroke 3.0 for my putter and some oakley eyepatch 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Been waiting all week for it but it finally came. My PGA Tour Academy Home Edition.

20130818_015135_zps1d3d8156.jpg

Got a hole lot to update this thread with tomorrow.

Been waiting all week for it but it finally came. My PGA Tour Academy Home Edition.

20130818_015135_zps1d3d8156.jpg

HEY bud, what all does this include? What is the significance behind this package?

I just bought mizuno jpx800hd's after months getting back into the game but playing with 1980's slazenger blades its the time to really attack my score my embracing modern golf club technology!!!

I just bought mizuno jpx800hd's after months getting back into the game but playing with 1980's slazenger blades its the time to really attack my score my embracing modern golf club technology!!!

Congrats on a great purchase and welcome to THP!

HEY bud, what all does this include? What is the significance behind this package?

I wss just asking myself this question

Check out the thread and review. It's a good system for beginners and high handicap golfers. I haven't done the advanced track, so I can't comment on those chasing scratch.

It's an 8 week program including 10 dvds of lessons, a practice guide and calendar, impact bag and alignment sticks and also a book of lessons as well. It's $180 with 20% off of that right now. It looks to have a lot of good information as well as a guided practice regimen.

I am looking forward to using it and hopefully learning quite a bit. Check out Bullitt's thread about it. There is a lot of good detailed information on the program.

I bought a pipe cutter so I could do some shaft work.

I bought a Xhot Driver this morning

Went to Bethpage for the first time so I picked up a Black Course logo towel and coin marker. They were out of divot tools, which is whta I really wanted. Maybe one day I'll have a THP giveaway for a divot, marker, logo ball and towel for a lucky winner.

Went to the range yesterday. My wife noted that my 3 wood cover is "ugly" and I needed a new one. I didn't complain when she said we had to go to golf galaxy that night and get me a new one.

So I picked up a used Titleist 3 wood cover.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Just picked up some C-Taper S+ iron shafts!! Yuss!! My C-Taper experiment should be a fun one.

Glad u finally found some

Titleist 913 3 wood. Put winn dritac grips on my mizuno mp69s

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome buy! The 913F is an extremely good fairway, and the feel/sound when you nut one is unparalleled IMO.

Welcome to THP! Welcome to the realm of clubface forgiveness lol, this should be a world of difference for you.

Wasn't today but gotten these over the last couple days. Some I bought some the gf surprised me with.
tuvejady.jpg
9e8u7ane.jpg
garasehe.jpg
qudy2e7e.jpg

Bushnell V3, odyssey white ice 2 ball and some srixon q-stars

SeeMore m2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back