What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went with the 9*, stock stiff because all the 10.5's were 270's with the 39g regular flex.

Nice! Look forward to seeing how it works out for you.

Just picked up 4 dozen used balls, 3 E6 and 1 RX, all yellow.

haha..over/under on how long that sweet pickup stays in the bag? line says 2.5 months.....

**Patiently waiting for Kmac to drop the OEM bomb in here**

Great deal is kind of the understatement of the day. That was an unbelievable deal for a beautiful set of 588's.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

50 year payment plan, 10% down. Frank is one hell of a business man. 1-Tee was approved for a similar loan as well. Haha

haha..over/under on how long that sweet pickup stays in the bag? line says 2.5 months.....
I'll take the Under. I think he will be Amp'd up before the end of the summer.

Just picked up 4 dozen used balls, 3 E6 and 1 RX, all yellow.

I feel the need for a review so I just picked up some yellow Hex Chrome balls...

Forgot about the AMP....that may be in his bag by the end of summer and then the rotation starts back up with the G20

bought a driver and 3 wood. now I just need to figure out what shafts to get.

bought a lil cabinet organizer for my tees, ball markers, divot tools, etc
also lined up a bunch of lessons

True Temper R300 shafts 4-PW
Red Ferrules from Vibrant Golf
Golf Pride Red VDR Grips

With a shaft change I could game the piss out of that driver. I really really really liked it sound look and feel. Alot.

The AMP is almost always liked more after somebody swings it. It's underappreciated in many ways.

The AMP is almost always liked more after somebody swings it. It's underappreciated in many ways.

Agreed, I played the S2 and S3 before but the Amp just feels way better for me. Like anything though I'd just have to find the right shaft.

I'm one that actually liked the shaft, but I understand why some wouldn't.

it sure is. I'm still waiting for you to send it my way hehe

I loved the amped driver with the heavy rip shaft. I was killing it at the demo day here.

That was painful to say.

Don't fight the AMP love, Jrod. They do have a pretty big weight range of shaft options that come stock.

Don't fight the AMP love, Jrod. They do have a pretty big weight range of shaft options that come stock.

Thankfully I love my G20 so there is no temptation to buy one.

Probably a must for the summer in Florida, a Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad, lost one I had and I really need it as its already hot and gonna get hotter!

Thankfully I love my G20 so there is no temptation to buy one.

You may love the G20 and I BOTH know you do have a shaft that needs a new head though......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back