What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My day didn't start off the greatest was running late for work and realized on my way to work that my golf cart and golf shoes that I wanted to wear were both in ddec's car. Needless to say instead of making a trip home on my lunch break to get a different pair of golf shoes I went to Dick's and walked out with these.

They were listed for $69.97 when I got to the register they took $19.99 only paid $51 after tax.
AdidasAdiCrossgolfshoes.jpg

My day didn't start off the greatest was running late for work and realized on my way to work that my golf cart and golf shoes that I wanted to wear were both in ddec's car. Needless to say instead of making a trip home on my lunch break to get a different pair of golf shoes I went to Dick's and walked out with these.

They were listed for $69.97 when I got to the register they took $19.99 only paid $51 after tax.
AdidasAdiCrossgolfshoes.jpg

Great pic up Nerfny! I love the blue and white and if those puppies came in a mans style, I would have to get me some. I love the spikeless shoes for comfort.

with that 20 bucks off you'd think she would have picked me up something. Oh well.

the #7 for one, and those new adidas shoes

Def get the #7, I love mine and don't see it ever leaving the bag.

John Deere Tap'n

I didnt buy it, but my wife gave me an early fathers day gift of the Garmin white S1 Approach watch.
Havent got out use it yet but cant wait.

Ping I20 3w in 14*. It is going to be used for off the tee mostly but I think I can take it off the deck if I absolutely have to.

The trackman had me hitting it about 290 total. It beat out the Adams Super XTD, TM RBZ, Mizuno MP 650 and Callaway RAZR Fit. It was a very tough choice between the Callaway, RBZ and Ping but the Ping felt best to me and was a little more forgiving. I also LOVE the matte black finish on top!

2 dozen B330-RX's (Yellow). Bridgestone is having a promo, get a free polo ($65 value) when you buy 2 dozen B330 series or 3 dozen e series balls. Also a stiff arm to protect my J40's on the way to Myrtle.

Nike Method 001. Went to the course, 1st hole 3 putt (welp, 2nd sat on the edge after the first somehow only made it half the way - carpet training vs wet bit-too-long greens)
1 putt the 2nd from 16ft for birdie, happy times. Found a new friend.

My first own putter, so far i've been using old putters from my girlfriends family :)

I didnt buy it, but my wife gave me an early fathers day gift of the Garmin white S1 Approach watch.
Havent got out use it yet but cant wait.

Nice...I've been dropping hints to my wife the past week or so how cccooooolll that watch is and how use it could be on the course. I just get a smile everytime. Not sure what that means yet....guess I will find out Sunday.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

paid for reshafting 11 clubs in my bag (irons/wedges)...a new pair of white/white adidas 360 atv's, white nike belt, grey/white titleist mesh flexfit hat, grey nike pants, red/grey adidas shirt to match, dryjoys tour black/black shoes...

if i had enough cash on me i woulda bought the scotty golo s they had there...agggggghhh

I didnt buy anything, but got a few packages in the mail. Pretty excited about them.

I didnt buy anything, but got a few packages in the mail. Pretty excited about them.

May need to edit now? LOL

Me, Adams Launch Lab with Black Tie. Yep, I bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J40 Driver head. Pondering a shaft to go in it.

Congrats WE, maybe J40 wedges are next?

R11s driver

formerly butters35

I've got an economical option for you buddy.
Im listening...
Congrats WE, maybe J40 wedges are next?
Im perfectly happy with the driver in my bag, but I couldnt pass up a J40 driver. I was pounding it at the outing, plus I dream of being like your MC 2.0 Bridgestone staffers. J40 wedges are high on my list (somewhere ddec is smiling).

A pair of Nike Air Anthem shoes and an Adidas web belt showed up today.

Sligo shirt, and a couple f Sligo pullovers. Scored them all at TJMaxx. Got the shirt for $20 and the pullovers for $25 a piece. Pics will be up when I get home. These are my first Sligo purchases. I'm quite excited about them.

4 dozen Bridgestone B330S 2012
63a87c59-4263-a011.jpg

Nice buy. I liked that driver when I swung it a while ago. Stock shaft?

Yep, may look into a different one if I can find something at a decent price. I love the r11s fairway. I like how the driver feels.

formerly butters35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back