What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a used R11S driver, I'm a little scared of what kind of shape it will be in, but I have been looking for one since I hit it so well at the outing. I couldn't refuse it at the price I got it for.

I picked up a used R11S driver, I'm a little scared of what kind of shape it will be in, but I have been looking for one since I hit it so well at the outing. I couldn't refuse it at the price I got it for.

Golf Deals & Steals for $179 or something better?

was it the one in the deal of the day thread? I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on it.

Golf Deals & Steals for $179 or something better?

was it the one in the deal of the day thread? I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on it.

Thats the deal. Cheapest I have seen one by far. I bought a Rescue 11 from them a few months ago, and it was in pretty good shape so I am hoping for a similar result.

I finally pulled the trigger on Cleveland Classic 290. :banana:

Thanks to Dennis at blind9golf for helping to make it happen. He's a super nice guy and awesome to deal with. He put in the extra effort to track down a non stock shaft for me. I highly recommend blind9golf to everyone on here.

I finally pulled the trigger on Cleveland Classic 290. :banana:

Thanks to Dennis at blind9golf for helping to make it happen. He's a super nice guy and awesome to deal with. He put in the extra effort to track down a non stock shaft for me. I highly recommend blind9golf to everyone on here.

Nice purchase Jeff

That's an intriguing thought Jman...hmmmm....there I go agreeing with you again

With a shaft change I could game the piss out of that driver. I really really really liked it sound look and feel. Alot.

Dennis and Patty at Blind9 are fantastic to deal with Jeff! Great people and great prices!

I didnt buy these today but ordered a dozen 2012 B330 RXS since I have been loving the 2012 B330s, just wanted to compare them and see if I can finally get along with the RX line.

Dennis and Patty at Blind9 are fantastic to deal with Jeff! Great people and great prices!

I didnt buy these today but ordered a dozen 2012 B330 RXS since I have been loving the 2012 B330s, just wanted to compare them and see if I can finally get along with the RX line.

I believe I hit a sleeve of these early in the year and really liked them

I bught a dozen of last years (I think) before the outing in May and was impressed with the RXS all around. Didnt have any Penta's to put it up against, but solid balls nonetheless imo

Nice purchase Jeff

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get this thing. I've been eying it for a while. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the new RX line.

That's an intriguing thought Jman...hmmmm....there I go agreeing with you again

Seriously. I could. I love the look of the silver head and at address it oozed confidence for me.

My lurking on “the Bay” worked out very well.

I received my like new Boccieri 10* Heavy Driver and Heavy 5W both with Aldila NVS regular flex shafts today. It was a two for one auction, both clubs for less than half of the cost of the driver alone. :bananadance:

I want to improve my swing by adding more body rotation and after reading the long term testing reviews here on THP, it sure sounds like these clubs will help me do it. Now if my darn MCL will just heal I can stop reading and start doing.

I received my like new Boccieri 10* Heavy Driver and Heavy 5W both with Aldila NVS regular flex shafts today. It was a two for one auction, both clubs for less than half of the cost of the driver alone. :bananadance:

I want to improve my swing by adding more body rotation and after reading the long term testing reviews here on THP, it sure sounds like these clubs will help me do it. Now if my darn MCL will just heal I can stop reading and start doing.

Really? I have been checking out the bay here an there and never see boccieri drivers/woods/hybrids/or irons.. All I have seen is headcovers and putters.. Nice find did you see others too that I mentioned?

Edit: just found a set of irons, but no driver woods or hybrids!

A box of pro v1x's and a box of top flight gamers. I play one pro V a round, as soon as I lose it, that's it, I switch to the gamers. Golf balls just cost too damn much.

Sky Caddie SGXw deal through tgw.

John Deere Tap'n

I have money burning a hole in my pocket...what to do

Wow, that's very nice! I have also been lurking for a Heavy driver to eventually try out. Congrats on the find.

Congrats...I saw that auction out there last week, but it wasn't a good fit for me with the reg flex. Great price for the pair if I remember though. Hope they work out great for you.

I have money burning a hole in my pocket...what to do

Well, you don't need irons or a staff bag or wedges or woods or a driver, so I'd say a Metal X #7 dude. Got to fill those staffers with something.

What are you hankering for?

Well, you don't need irons or a staff bag or wedges or woods or a driver, so I'd say a Metal X #7 dude. Got to fill those staffers with something.

Listen to your big bro, he is wise.

the #7 for one, and those new adidas shoes

I got my irons worked on today. Bent them all up 1.5* and had a few lofts adjusted. I also picked up a Callaway visor and hat. They had a buy one get one half all deal. Sounds good to me.

Callaway_tour_golf_visor_black_LG.jpg

cfli-royal.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back