What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an incredible Citrus THP headcover in the mail, I was out of town for a couple days and it was waiting for me when I got home. I Love it!

Hex Blacks. Does it count if I got them for free? :)

Appears Winners here must have got a new Nike load in. Picked up another Dir-fit shirt for $25. Had another one in my hand, but that one was a bit more and didn't like it quite as much.

Fo those in Canada who enjoy Nike, check Winners out everyone once in awhile. It's hit or miss, mind you.

Never even considered Winners. Thanks for the tip.

I bought a new poker chip ball marker from my course. Hopefully it will bring me some luck.

Snagged a new pair of brown Callaway Tour Authenic XTT M516 shoes for just $65. :)

Two boxes of yellow Q-Stars at Dick's for $30 after applying a few coupons that I had lying around.

Decided to try these because of the good reputation they have here. I have liked the E6's but want to see if the Q-Stars have more "stop" on them on the green.

Ken

A pair of the new Nike free golf shoes, can't wait to wear them on the course.

Look at the shoes...look at the price. And 10% off of that for father's day! I almost feel like I stole em'!!!

View attachment 4749

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Where did you get for that price???

Nike VR Str8 Fit 3W on Globalglolf.com

Very good condition with 15% off listed and free shipping. Looking forward to hitting it next weekend.

2 more Greenskeeper tools ( one for my each of my brothers) since they really liked them, and a FGP bronze.

I bought two new paint markers for my paintfill I'm going red white and blue to be patriotic cause of the US open next week!~

Where did you get for that price???

I got them at the pro shop at Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course. It's military so they slash markups tremendously and don't charge tax. Plus, even with their already low prices they still constantly have sells of some sort.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Got a couple more Bionic gloves. The best there is..

JMHO..

Two boxes of yellow Q-Stars at Dick's for $30 after applying a few coupons that I had lying around.

Decided to try these because of the good reputation they have here. I have liked the E6's but want to see if the Q-Stars have more "stop" on them on the green.

Ken
i have played both and i personally favor the Q Star. imo the q star is the best all around performance your gonna find in the $20-$30 range

new golf towel and a white Callaway visor

Adams a7OS 4 hybrid.
UST Proforce V2 shaft.
Puma Monoline Hat in White.
Charlie Brown headcover.
I'm speding too much money.

I just got my mashie in today it's perfect!! A fellow THPer really made my day!
Thanks ylomnstr!

I just got my mashie in today it's perfect!! A fellow THPer really made my day!
Thanks ylomnstr!

Whaaaa...? Cleveland club in your TM bag? Hit it long and straight buddy!

Whaaaa...? Cleveland club in your TM bag? Hit it long and straight buddy!

Thanks buddy, yeah I was surprised at myself too, it's my second cleveland club (I had a a tour action 900 60* back in the day) and it won't be my last!

Thanks buddy, yeah I was surprised at myself too, it's my second cleveland club (I had a a tour action 900 60* back in the day) and it won't be my last!

Can't go wrong with Cleveland stuff. I almost switched my driver to the Classic.

Rode up to Atlanta today to the PGA SS in Duluth to try out the Wilson Fybird RS 15*, the Adams Fast 12 15* and for grins the TM RBZ 15* on a monitor before making a purchase. The Wilson was the highest launching and longest of the three in carry. After we looked at the launch angles the salesman taped up a 18* RBZ and all I can say is wow! I now have a TaylorMade club back in the bag. The RBZ 18* was consistently 10 yards longer (no not 17) than the Fybrid RS, I was kinda shocked by as I age I am losing clubhead speed and it made sense to me. Now to change that stock black grip for a GolfPride G2 white grip and I am good to go.

Rode up to Atlanta today to the PGA SS in Duluth to try out the Wilson Fybird RS 15*, the Adams Fast 12 15* and for grins the TM RBZ 15* on a monitor before making a purchase. The Wilson was the highest launching and longest of the three in carry. After we looked at the launch angles the salesman taped up a 18* RBZ and all I can say is wow! I now have a TaylorMade club back in the bag. The RBZ 18* was consistently 10 yards longer (no not 17) than the Fybrid RS, I was kinda shocked by as I age I am losing clubhead speed and it made sense to me. Now to change that stock black grip for a GolfPride G2 white grip and I am good to go.

Hey! I was at that store today during the heavy rain. I bought a pair of white PING shorts to replace the Adidas shorts I bought last week that were pretty much transparent, and some impact tape.

The PGA SS in Atlanta seem to have dumped the majority of their pre-owned inventory. Maybe they just do this periodically, but all 3 stores are low on pre-owned, and all the good stuff is gone. I couldn't find anymore pre-owned ATV wedges (or any other clubs I might be interested in, either).

And, I got my $100 rebate check in from Bushnell, thus completing my purchase of the XGC+ GPS unit. It was FREE!

Hey! I was at that store today during the heavy rain. I bought a pair of white PING shorts to replace the Adidas shorts I bought last week that were pretty much transparent, and some impact tape.

The PGA SS in Atlanta seem to have dumped the majority of their pre-owned inventory. Maybe they just do this periodically, but all 3 stores are low on pre-owned, and all the good stuff is gone. I couldn't find anymore pre-owned ATV wedges (or any other clubs I might be interested in, either).

And, I got my $100 rebate check in from Bushnell, thus completing my purchase of the XGC+ GPS unit. It was FREE!

Yeah, I left the store about 1:30 and then the bottom fell out just a few minutes later. I did not even look at the pre-owned as I was on a mission to get a fairway wood I can hit. Wish I had known you were there.

RBZ 4-AW irons and a 3 Hybrid!

Should have bought a couch to sleep on too:act-up:

Congrats!! Awesome irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back