What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Method 001, cut down to 33" and bent a little. And with a Win AVS Pistol midsize grip. A couple long sleeve Adidas shirts off the clearance rack.

Nice pick up.

I bought a dozen Yellow E-6, a few golf pride wrap style grips, and some zero friction tees (just because).

Going tomorrow to look at an Odyssey Two-Ball that a guy has about a mile from my house. If that doesnt work out a new Slotline SSi-691 is coming to my home soon

Got myself a Stiff Arm for vacation, and got my nephew his first junior set of clubs for his 3rd birthday.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bought a used Odyssey Two-Ball Putter. Love it, now I just need a headcover

Just got back from TGW. Had to buy a new travel cover, Ogio Straight Jacket plus I got 3 shirts & had a coupon for a free Under Armour glove.

A dozen Callaway Tour X balls

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Just picked up a Nike machspeed black driver, a cameron mid sur and a set of R7's all for a song. Good deals to be had out there

Just picked up a Nike machspeed black driver, a cameron mid sur and a set of R7's all for a song. Good deals to be had out there

that's quite the haul

Looking into a travel bag for my brother

bnr_divpro_400x250.jpg

kewl, are the points in the end of the tool as sharps as they look on the site? Don't under stand why they make some repair tools so sharp/pointed. I've drawn blood from one in my pocket. It's not like they have to be that sharp to pierce the green

No they are not as sharp as they look online. They are actually a bit rounded and very thin at the tip. Fits in the grooves perfectly. Used it on the course yesterday morning and it was actually very neat. Kept my grips dry around the greens, its a great repair tool, cleans the grooves nicely, the magnet that holds the ball marker is very strong, and I had to test the shotgun beer opener and it works great. It does everything that it is advertised to do very well.

I've been on a roll here lately (buying my birthday presents from my wife, 5 months early): set of TM Burner 2.0 irons, Mashie, 2 pairs of shoes, 4 shirts, and a rain jacket. A new driver might be in the near future also.

I've been on a roll here lately (buying my birthday presents from my wife, 5 months early): set of TM Burner 2.0 irons, Mashie, 2 pairs of shoes, 4 shirts, and a rain jacket. A new driver might be in the near future also.

Your buying your birthday presents from your wife? She drives a hard bargain! lol Well thats a nice haul dude.

Holy crap Marc, that's a lot of stuff! I wish I had that kind of coin to spend, good on you!

Do you guys ever feel as if you need to just go out and buy something new, even just to stare at?

went to the nike factory outlet yesterday and picked up 2 new polos (UCONN dri-fit for $11!!!), thermal layer and new dri-fit socks. There are definitely some deals to be had there.

Do you guys ever feel as if you need to just go out and buy something new, even just to stare at?

Do you even have to ask that question, LOL!?

Just bought a dozen Z-stars from golftown but had to force myself to buy only that due to the outing. The new R11's and Burner 2.0 drivers were there, along with a SeeMore putter that was begging to come home with me. It took all my self control to close my eyes and get out of there without a club. Also if there is anyone looking for a 3 or 5 wood in Canada, Golftown has the Adams Speedline Fast 10 woods on for $99!

Holy crap Marc, that's a lot of stuff! I wish I had that kind of coin to spend, good on you!

Most of the time I have to avoid golf stores just so I DON'T come home with something "just to stare at"!

Adidas Trophy belt with silver and royal blue buckles. Great, another addiction thanks to :thp:

Got a Nickent 4dx driver 9* w/ Proforce V2 stiff shaft and umbrella for 53 bucks at RBG, pretty good deal!

Thanks to Patty at blind9 my Pops will be receiving an M3 once they ship. He loved the ballflight when I was hitting it and he is gonna love having the Mashie in his bag. He has a 3w at 15* and I'm sure the M3 is going to be the perfect gap. He has another hybrid at 24 or 26. We chatted a bit about it. I'm so excited for him to put it into play. He hardly changes gear but as soon as I heard he was looking at adding another hybrid.. POW!

Just fun to see him taking a look at the new gear. He got a 3w last year which was at least 6-7 years (probably more) in the making. He played the Titleist DT or HP2 from Costco for the longest time. Years I think. Whatever ball was there he played. He found a Penta our last round and I had convinced him to give it a go. He was hooked! I gave him my last 2 lol. I'm sorry for rambling but I'm just so damn excited because he never changes and to have him change is awesome. Also speaks to the Mashie.

Thank you Patty for the wonderful interaction. Definitely loving the customer service from Blind9. Perfect partner for THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back