What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been playing with a starter set so far. It has a "sand wedge", but really it is just a 11 iron, i.e. built like the other irons, just with more loft, no bounce. No wonder my short game sucks.

Just ordered a 52/56/60 wedge set. Adams Golf Tom Watson, 2010 grooves, satin finish. Should take a few strokes off. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Some tees and a few gloves today

Bought my first usable hybrid today. Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 4H @ 24* with stock regular flex. The guy at Dick's reduced the clearance price even further when he looked at the size of my hands and knew I'd need a new grip as well. So, I got a GP multi-compound in black and white, out the door for $62.

Thats a great deal Matt

OK, I could hold out no longer... I just ordered 2 Mashies (15.5 and 20.5 in the C. Kua 59 X-stiff), and other than a possible driver upgrade, I should be golden for a least a little while. The Blind9 deal on Mashies was too hard to ignore.

I couldn't resist either. I got the 2 hybrid yesterday

That's a good question! I'm just envisioning that club as being money on tight par 4s and long par 5 approaches. I just feel so much more confident in hitting a target with a hybrid than a fairway wood.

I agree with you. I hit the 3W and most of the time HOPE it goes where I want it to and with a hybrid its a little better then a hope.

What is the Blind9 Deal on the Mashies? I've seen it referred to a couple of time, but haven't seen the details.

Ad PM Patty and she will give you a code that brings the price down pretty nicely. Not sure I am allowed to say the code or price. Well worth it though.

Thanks Chunky...will do.

Picked up a TM Burner Superfast Driver - New- all stock for $159. Now I start the wait until the white v2.0's go down to $159 (this summer/fall?). :D

Muahahahahaha! Look what finally came in...

photo-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Walked into Golf Galaxy Yesterday with no intention of buying anything. 20 minutes later I walked out with this Cameron Pro Platinum Newport($90). Yeah it's 8-10 years old but it's still a Cameron and in great shape. I liked cameron putters but just never could pull the trigger on the price. Under $100 doesn't hurt as much either. Not sure if it's gonna make it into my bag but it's my little project right now. I really like the slant hosel, its nicer and less conspicuous than the standard plumbers neck hosel.

IMG_0375.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0376.jpg
[/IMG]

nice find!!

Jman, what are those hosels for? (they are hosels, no)

Now that is some serious green.

Caved and got myself the Superfast 3w. Sale prices are great, especially when you have some Dick's rewards coupons.

Caved and got myself the Superfast 3w. Sale prices are great, especially when you have some Dick's rewards coupons.

JB really liked that 3w until another Taylormade 3w pushed it out....

Jman, what are those hosels for? (they are hosels, no)

Close, called ferrules, you were in the ballbark though TC they join at the hosel.

For my Irons and wedges, was going to put the black/red ones on my irons (putting the DG's in the Ci9's) and the red/white/black on all the wedges....but damn I love the look of the red/white/black ones, I'm thinking them on all now.

Now that is some serious green.

Haha, yeah. I love me some lime green. This will match the paintfill on my Chunky Lajosi better than the one thats on it now, easy change out.

Walked into Golf Galaxy Yesterday with no intention of buying anything. 20 minutes later I walked out with this Cameron Pro Platinum Newport($90). Yeah it's 8-10 years old but it's still a Cameron and in great shape. I liked cameron putters but just never could pull the trigger on the price. Under $100 doesn't hurt as much either. Not sure if it's gonna make it into my bag but it's my little project right now. I really like the slant hosel, its nicer and less conspicuous than the standard plumbers neck hosel.

That's a great price for that club in that condition.

VERY nice LB, as usual my friend.

Not truly a 'golf' purchase yet....but...I just bought a 115mm x 40mm x 50mm billet of Damascus Steel, it'll be headed Down Under for sure.

Who's gonna do the work for you just out of curiosity?

Who's gonna do the work for you just out of curiosity?

Kari is. He's wanted to work with damascus forever and its way easier for me to acquire it than for him to, waaaaaaaaaay easier.

Kari is. He's wanted to work with damascus forever and its way easier for me to acquire it than for him to, waaaaaaaaaay easier.

Bought stock in Lajosi yet?

Bought stock in Lajosi yet?

Getting there buddy. Kari has become a very good friend to me and had taken care of me many times, my loyalty is the least I can do.

Plus his putters a freaking awesome lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl? I'm not familiar.

Nike Method 001, cut down to 33" and bent a little. And with a Win AVS Pistol midsize grip. A couple long sleeve Adidas shirts off the clearance rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back