What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the 59 and the 83 was more fit for my specs on what the TMPL fitter suggested (and she hasn't swayed me wrong yet). When I hit the 59 it was only on the range and it was wonderful. I'm afraid that was more a honeymoon type love though and in the long term I think this would've suited my game more.

they steered you right with the heavier shaft for the supertri. 83 may be the way to go

they steered you right with the heavier shaft for the supertri. 83 may be the way to go

Yeah and that's what I'm basing it on. I'm must have paid good money for something right? :D

Just an FYI since we played on my first sub 100 round... I almost broke 90 yesterday. One blowup hole cost me. Damned short game. :D

Very nice snag.

Let's just say Blind9 is getting me for a third time, but not for a mashie this time...

What now? Haha.

Yeah and that's what I'm basing it on. I'm must have paid good money for something right? :D

Just an FYI since we played on my first sub 100 round... I almost broke 90 yesterday. One blowup hole cost me. Damned short game. :D

wow that's awesome stuff!

I kind of went nuts last night at work. 6 Straight 12 hour night shifts will make you goofy, and my wallet suffered for it. I bought the following, none of which I need.

4 dozen Wilson Zips, since I hear great things about them, and the price was right.

Two new shirts, one Adidas foremotion, and one Nike Play Dri, or whatever they call them.

One pair of Adidas 360 4.0, which I've been lusting over.

One pair Adidas slacks, since it's still a bit cool out for playing in shorts.

3 Mizuno MP T10 wedges in white, 52,56, and 60 degrees to replace my perfectly good CG14's

And some misc fishing gear to go with it all since bass tournament season is starting up too

I'm so glad to be done with this set of night shifts, so I can ease up on my checking account a little bit.

Done pondering... Mashie M3 83 for me.

I've been following your pondering - I have an 85g in my Adams, and I'm unsure whether I should veer away with a lighter shaft.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts... I have an inkling that I'm goign to have to spring for the 83 instead of the 59.

I've been following your pondering - I have an 85g in my Adams, and I'm unsure whether I should veer away with a lighter shaft.

Once I get it I'll post my thoughts on the Mashie thread. I believe Super Tuna will be getting the 83 as well and I think he will be posting there as well.

WM - what shaft do you have in your Adams currently? The way I did it was I compared the specs I have in my current setup and mimic'd them since when I had my club fitting, the fitter gave me some basic guidelines on what would work well for my type of swing. Adjusted a bit to what type of ball flight I wanted as well. It's good to know what works and what doesn't work for your swing so you can narrow some choices down.

I love how when you catch it flush, it sounds like a newspaper swatting at a fly. Thats really the only way I can describe it.

That's probably the best description I've heard. One of my buddies who drives it miles (he can't be far off the longest guys on tour when he rips it) got one from Callaway, so I ended up going with it too. Really happy with it.

6 pairs of Kentwool socks, Travis Mathew pink buckle and polo, and maybe a driver tonight.

Once I get it I'll post my thoughts on the Mashie thread. I believe Super Tuna will be getting the 83 as well and I think he will be posting there as well.

WM - what shaft do you have in your Adams currently? The way I did it was I compared the specs I have in my current setup and mimic'd them since when I had my club fitting, the fitter gave me some basic guidelines on what would work well for my type of swing. Adjusted a bit to what type of ball flight I wanted as well. It's good to know what works and what doesn't work for your swing so you can narrow some choices down.

A voodoo. Mid/high launch.

Sorry. That should read white satin. It's their not too flashy chrome finish, and it makes for a gorgeous set of wedges.

Of all the unnecessary stuff I bought, I'm most looking forward to those.

Just got in, at the very last minute (literally - 22 seconds left) on Golfsmith daily deal sale on Snake Eyes Classic Saddle shoe. I needed a new pair, and they had my size, so why not?

Shoes just arrived. I am wearing them. Slightly pinchy since I ordered them without trying on. I am sure it will fit perfectly once I walk around in them for a week. If you can't get to the course to play, wearing your golf shoes around the office might be the next best thing. :laugh:

poly-mesh-cap.jpg

One of these, love the new Bridgestone hat look, good stuff.

That's a nice looking hat.

Snow Days = Not good for bank acct.

.355 TT Dynamic Gold S300's for my Nickent 4DX Pro's for 28.00, love these irons too much for them to not be shafted up and get a crack this season.

3/4" White/Lime ringed ferrules for the 4DX Pro's

3/4" .335 ferrules because I'm out

Oh, and a 2011 49* Niblick from Blind-9, too sessy looking, couldn't resist.

Mashie M2 baby!!!!!!!!!

Mashie M2 baby!!!!!!!!!

Way to go cool!

Also nabbed 6 Avon D2X white grips for the nickents and a iomic sticky for the RIP that's in the Cobra.

School just got cancelled again tomorrow...not good...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

!CDti18wEWk~$(KGrHqR,!m!Ez+1mmnT-BNPfUdw36w~~0_12.JPG

Just ordered this off of ebay. I couldn't help it. I like flashy and bright!

Got my confirmation and order # today for my Cleveland 290 driver, 17* 3 wood, M3, M4, and M5 Mashies. I couldn't be more excited!!!! Maybe I will have them by next Friday!!!!

Got my confirmation and order # today for my Cleveland 290 driver, 17* 3 wood, M3, M4, and M5 Mashies. I couldn't be more excited!!!! Maybe I will have them by next Friday!!!!

All I can say about all that is wow! You are a very lucky lady, and I'm very jealous.

What retina's? lol Nice!

Also, TOO COOL KelyBo!

That hat is insanely bright, but I can dig it.

Wow! I bet you are super stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back