What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on a buying binge the last 4 months. Bought a set of TM R9 Irons in Sept. Bought a Tour Exotics CG3 3 wood in December. Bought a TM 4 Rescue+ in December. Bought a TM Superfast 10.5 Driver around 2 weeks ago (love it so far). Bought 6 dozen mint condition Titleist NXT Tour golf balls on knetgolf.com today.

Worked out a deal!!!! Bought some mint R9 TP irons for a good price. Been wanting those.

But, the deal was with my wife. I could buy them if I didn't mention getting anymore golf clubs for a whole year.

Worked out a deal!!!! Bought some mint R9 TP irons for a good price. Been wanting those.

But, the deal was with my wife. I could buy them if I didn't mention getting anymore golf clubs for a whole year.
Congrats on the irons...but an entire year! You have mucho discipline. :)

Bridgestone golf glove

Congrats on the irons...but an entire year! You have mucho discipline. :)

Haha. Thanks Sean. I got the Superfast TP and my putter a while back. Just bought new wedges and the Superfast 3 wood, plus I have a friend sending me an R11! I've been blessed so I was comfortable making the deal with my wife!

Haha. Thanks Sean. I got the Superfast TP and my putter a while back. Just bought new wedges and the Superfast 3 wood, plus I have a friend sending me an R11! I've been blessed so I was comfortable making the deal with my wife!

Oh and just to clarify the 64* wedge and a new hybrid, whether or it be Mashie or rescue don't count in the deal. I have to wait a while but can get those. But after that - no clubs at all for at least one year.

Oh and just to clarify the 64* wedge and a new hybrid, whether or it be Mashie or rescue don't count in the deal. I have to wait a while but can get those. But after that - no clubs at all for at least one year.

I think you made a good deal, but you know what's coming? She's gonna go on a shopping spree or something.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Mailman dropped off a package yesterday and these were inside. Tommy Armour 845 EVO V-31 Irons 3-PW

These may not be worth much "PGA Value Guide" wise, but I've wanted a set since the 1st time I saw them back in the mid 90's. Alot has come and gone since then and I damn near forgot about them until I traded an ADAMS hybrid that was collecting dust for the whole set, 3-PW with original TA PCS steel shafts and original TA GP Tour Wrap Velvet grips. I'm going to clean them up, put a satin finish on them, put on some new black and yellow DD2's, admire them and then take them to the course. Getting these has made my day, week, winter!

IMG_2589Medium.jpg

IMG_2588Medium.jpg

IMG_2590Medium.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be glad when winter is over! I've been shopping way too much. Today we went to Dick's Sporting Goods and I found a pair of very nice $70 Nike golf shorts on clearance for $17 and an Adidas Climacool shirt for $5. I got my Ogio bag in a few days ago and I love it! I'm waiting on our Cleveland rep to get back from the PGA show so I can get fitted for some Cleveland clubs!!! I'm so ready to add them to my bag.

Which bag did you get? I've got a new Grom with the 14 club divider on the way from OGIO as I type.

those look pretty sweet.

Thanks Jeff. Kind of put me in the mind of 15 yrs. ago.

VERY nice LB, as usual my friend.

Not truly a 'golf' purchase yet....but...I just bought a 115mm x 40mm x 50mm billet of Damascus Steel, it'll be headed Down Under for sure.

VERY nice LB, as usual my friend.

Not truly a 'golf' purchase yet....but...I just bought a 115mm x 40mm x 50mm billet of Damascus Steel, it'll be headed Down Under for sure.

And if it doesn't workout then you could always get a nice set of knives made.

Bought my first usable hybrid today. Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 4H @ 24* with stock regular flex. The guy at Dick's reduced the clearance price even further when he looked at the size of my hands and knew I'd need a new grip as well. So, I got a GP multi-compound in black and white, out the door for $62.

Well...all that should keep you out of trouble for a while...just stay away from that huge THP demo day in the spring. :)

OK, I could hold out no longer... I just ordered 2 Mashies (15.5 and 20.5 in the C. Kua 59 X-stiff), and other than a possible driver upgrade, I should be golden for a least a little while. The Blind9 deal on Mashies was too hard to ignore.

OK, I could hold out no longer... I just ordered 2 Mashies (15.5 and 20.5 in the C. Kua 59 X-stiff), and other than a possible driver upgrade, I should be golden for a least a little while. The Blind9 deal on Mashies was too hard to ignore.

Very nice! I wonder if youre the first to get the 15.5 so far?

Got a hold of a set of Titleist 775CB Forged irons, always wanted to try forged and these are sweet! Had the lie angle changed to my spec and i can'w wait to get out on the course, but for now i'll just have to wait (snow).

Very nice! I wonder if youre the first to get the 15.5 so far?

That's a good question! I'm just envisioning that club as being money on tight par 4s and long par 5 approaches. I just feel so much more confident in hitting a target with a hybrid than a fairway wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back