What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ The Trophy Club of Atlanta, I started the day by hooking my tee shot OB by 6 inches and making a triple bogie. Strange day, my wedges are usually spot on but were way right all day. Many times my approach shot was long, then the putts kept getting close but not going in. Still, it was a great day with good people. 84 (42, 42)

shot an 85 yesterday with a double on 9 and 18

Played in a scramble outing with my dad and 2 other guys. Course was definitely different with ever single green being elevated 20 feet. Especially into the 15 mph wind, 2 or 3 extra clubs were needed. Anyways, the driver was all sorts of on. Was hitting it an avg of 310 and hit one with the wind about 340. Can't really get an accurate score, but the other 3 guys said I would have shot somewhere around par by myself, even after a solo eagle on 18! Just a great day.
agle on 18. Great

42/45 on my home course today. Irons were working really well. Driver was hot and cold. Mostly cold. Putting was tough....still playing temporary greens. They will be opening our new hybrid Bermuda greens this coming Tuesday so we're gonna have a great weekend of golf next week.

74 today in round 1 of our club championship, which puts me 5 shots back of the lead. The 3 guys who are ahead of me are all + handicaps, so unless they all fall apart or I have a career round I'm looking at a 3rd place finish at best.

79 (7 over) on a course I had never played before today. Greens were a bit faster than I am used to, but I still putted well. I'm glad the game can travel.

Shot an 85 yesterday from the blues. Not to happy with it.

Shot a year round low on 9 holes. 38. First time playing that course for the year too and it was long. Very very pleased with the 2 over par.

Had signed up for a tournament, didn't realise it was a team event! Four ball Stableford with best two scores on first 6, best three scores on next 6, all scores on last 6.

Didn't keep my own score but would have been carnage, mostly good off the tee, ok on the greens but didn't hit a decent iron or wedge the whole way. Embarrassing really, hitting the range big time later...

93 yesterday, 45/48, at probably the worst course I've played in a while. Ramblewood in Southern NJ was hit hard by the rain and should probably consider closing shop for a while to get things back to normal. Golfed with some old friends though, so was still fun. I hate to say it, but the 'Tudes have been my biggest weakness the last few rounds, costing me at least 4 strokes mainly on the par 3's. If I could get them kicking into gear, I think getting and staying in the 80's would be possible. Gotta keep trucking.

I played most likely the worst round of the season. Super bad timing as well. Today was the qualification for our Club Championships. 50 got in by HCP, and the next 30 best HCP had to qualify, I had to qualify, and I really was looking forward to this round. Shouldn't have. I just didn't swing good, had trouble sinking putts and missed basically all the fairways... :D The worst mistake was on 11th when my tee shot was only 3 feet from the water, and I just shanked my second shot straight in to the pond, and the second ball just barely got trough some vegetation, 30 yards from me. Failed on that hole. Cost me the place in the Club Championship. 87 would have been enough.

dsty.png

74/132 from the white tees? I hope those are the tips. Is that a European thing?

91, not great but not awful. Mid irons were awful, short game pretty good though

74/132 from the white tees? I hope those are the tips. Is that a European thing?

Yep, tips. Here in Finland we usually have white, yellow, blue, red. Red being the ladies. It was quite windy today, and the course is quite long from the tips, but I suppose my game was just crap, so no blaming on the course or conditions.

Played River Pines this morning with JT and Topdogg. Shot 75 (+5) from 6,600 yards.

Overall played really well. My putting is still a work in progress, but it's definitely getting better. I had a couple really nice 8-10 footers to save par. Also had two three-putts when I didn't trust the new putting technique. It's a process.

I only had one really terrible swing all day. Irons were generally good, although I am a little disappointed that I could not get my scoring irons closer. Driver felt really good, apart from one bad swing.

112 52/60 today I couldn't score for the life of me, 42 putts 5/14 FIR 4/18 GIR, 17 chips, 7 pitches and 2 penalties.

Only one penalty was off the tee where I duffed a drive into the tall stuff. I struggled with getting off the tee on the back 9 after 12. Putting was terrible!

Played a course I have never played before and the score was so bad I am not going to post it, but it was a good 18 shots worse than what I would normally expect to shoot and for the first time I was beaten by my usual playing partner

None of us played well but the wind didn't help at times....to give an example, I hit my 8i from around 130yds into a headwind that ended up short by about 15yds - normally I hit it around 160yds so I thought it was enough club to get there, yet at another point I hit my 8i around 185yds with the wind behind so it was completely messing with my head today and I couldn't get into a good rhythm

I am going to write the round off to just being one of those days that happens, but at least I got out and my back survived the day albeit with a few twinges now and again

Played at River Pines today with Seth and GregDan. 79, with a few mulligans.

Off the tee was atrocious, just awful. Irons were great. Short Game/Putting was decent. I had alot of great putts that didn't go in.

Worked hard at the range afterward and got it sorted out for now.

Still smiling.

UGH an 84 with a 39 and 45. Played the last two holes 7 over.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Went golfing with my son.
Putts 13 / 17 = 30
46 / 41 = 87

Played in a two person with my brother-in-law. Front nine was alternate shot (+3, 38 ) back nine was a scramble (-3, 32 ). We shot even par 70. Had some wind today, some shots got away from me. Other than that I felt I (we) played well. Winning score was a 66. Short game felt off, but drove the ball well and putted well.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Shot a season best 86 today at Teravista Golf Club in Round Rock, TX. 43 on each side with 31 putts. I'm finally getting use to my Seemore CB FGP.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Shot a season best 86 today at Teravista Golf Club in Round Rock, TX. 43 on each side with 31 putts. I'm finally getting use to my Seemore CB FGP.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Had a great time playing with you guys. You bested me by 20 shots which I am guessing I blew around the greens. I had 14 duffed chips/pitches and about 6 truly badly struck puts.

Btw turns out the only thing broken today wasn't my 6iron. I also reinjured my shoulder on that swing. Pretty swollen after a nap.

Great times and I look forward to next time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Another pretty solid round for me today..

39/42 = 81

9/13 Fairways
8 GIR
31 putts
2 birdies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back