What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Looking forward to Shogun kicking off tonight- anyone else planning on watching?
Have to check if we can get it through one of the multiple streaming platforms. It will have to wait until Drive is completed tho

Looking forward to Shogun kicking off tonight- anyone else planning on watching?
I have it on my watchlist. Have to go through a couple of episodes of other stuff first.

Shogun

Going to need some Shogun feedback ASAP, boys.

Drive to Survive, S6 …. always entertaining.

Shogun

Band of Brothers, episode 2.

Tokyo Vice. Season 2 is even better than last season!

Band of Brothers, Ep. 4.

Constellation

SmackDown.

Dune Part 1, didn’t remember everything, so rewatch before I see part 2.

Sopranos
S5 E1

Monday Night Raw.

Started White Lotus a few days ago

Finishing up my reread of Remembrance of Earth's Past (The Three Body Problem) in anticipation of watching the series. Kind of want to hold off until the entire series is out so I can binge it.

Finishing up my reread of Remembrance of Earth's Past (The Three Body Problem) in anticipation of watching the series. Kind of want to hold off until the entire series is out so I can binge it.
I can’t wait for this show

Constellation

I just finished dune part one. It took me like 6 tries to get through it. And it was so boring I think I need to watch it again because I missed a lot..

I just finished dune part one. It took me like 6 tries to get through it. And it was so boring I think I need to watch it again because I missed a lot..
Couldnt do it.

Wayward Pines, on Hulu.

Reminds me of Lost, but different.

Back