What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Phils have won 8 of 10 and aren't making up any ground.
It's crazy the Braves only have 5 losses, looks weird cause of all the rainouts.

Braves had the same run, 8 out of 10, as the Phils.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Rewatched the first season of Black Sails last week. Forgot how great the show is now I’m probably going to go through the whole series.

Took a break midway through Fargo and watched the mini series Baby Reindeer. it was a strange one

I've caught episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm sporadically over the years, but recently decided to watch the whole series. Up to season 5 or 6 now and I have to say, it's pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

The live action Netflix Avatar: The Last Airbender. Very good if you enjoyed the animated series (which you should, its one of the best ever).

Check out "fish and men" its more of a documentary about the U.S. commercial fishing and how mass produced, over sea, boats are killing the U.S. fishermen.

Shogun

Watched: Stand and Deliver & Whiplash

Both are great movies.

After several months between episode one and the rest, I finally got around to finishing The Witcher: Blood Origin.

It was not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We watched parts 1 and 2 of Rebel Moon on Netflix. It was mostly terrible. Part 2 is a little better than part 1.

It just seems like a Star Wars ripoff. Very predictable too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a break midway through Fargo and watched the mini series Baby Reindeer. it was a strange one
Yea, my partner and I watched it; she loved it, I was like, "eh". I am always fascinated by true stories, though, and this, I agree, was a strange one.

Told my golfing buddy about it and he and his wife binged it, couldn't stop watching. Go figure.

I am right now in the middle of "Mr. Bates vs. The Post Office" on PBS; it's something I knew nothing about and is as appalling as it gets.

Last edited:

Shōgun

Catching up on Shogun and A Gentleman in Moscow.

I have to say, of the two mini-series dedicated to two of my favourite books, Shogun blows A Gentleman in Moscow way out of the water.

I'm actually feeling quite disappointed in A Gentleman in Moscow with all the liberties the writers have taken over the storyline and the way they have twisted characters by adding pointless love plots, etc.

Hockey.

I'm watching the LIV. Singapore contest on You Tube. I catch bits and pieces of it as it streams along. Says its a little over 6 hours long.

Not a bad way to watch some pro golf, as I can skip the commercials, and fast forward as needed.

Pretty nice looking golf course too.

Back