What are you watching (No Spoilers)

BlackList. Like this show

Star Wars Episode 3

Alpha Males, season 2.

Tokyo Vice season 2

UMK, which is our annual competition to choose who represents us in the Eurovision Song Contest. Tomorrow the second and final round of our presidential election. Election weekend...

Finished Mr and Mrs Smith. I've never been so on the fence with a show. I'm not sure if it's actually good, definitely parts I enjoyed, but I also asked myself at least once a episode why I was watching it.

My wife and I have been watching Grizelda starring Sofia Vergara on Netflix. Grizelda was a female Columbian drug lord who dominated the Miami drug scene starting i the 1970's. She supposedly killed or had killed around 200 people in the drug business. It's a bloody show but it's also very
interesting. There ae 6 episodes to the series.

Enjoying Masters of the Air and rewatching The Pacific.

Lover, Stalker, Killer on Netflix.

Freaking crazy.

Echo on Disney+.

My wife and I have been watching Grizelda starring Sofia Vergara on Netflix. Grizelda was a female Columbian drug lord who dominated the Miami drug scene starting i the 1970's. She supposedly killed or had killed around 200 people in the drug business. It's a bloody show but it's also very
Finished this one in a couple evenings. Will worth watching.

Currently watching Criminal Record on Apple TV. 2 more episodes to release over the next couple weeks.

Lover, Stalker, Killer on Netflix.

Freaking crazy.
Just watched this one the other night, totally crazy. American Nightmare is also a crazy one.

I just finished this up and thought it was a pretty good watch and would recommend.

Just watched this one the other night, totally crazy. American Nightmare is also a crazy one.

I just finished this up and thought it was a pretty good watch and would recommend.
Yeah, I've been hooked on these kinda documentaries lately.

Curb your enthusiasm season 12

Don't Worry Darling. Ugh, surely not my cup of tea...

Tokyo Vice

The Chosen on Prime

The league

The Grand Tour Sand Job. I’m gonna say it…… it’s way too long!

Miracle 🇺🇸 IMG_4744.jpeg

Masters of the air has been interesting.
Unfortunately, it looks like they out source their CGI to a Jr.High computer class in Pakistan

Back