So much in my queue.
Shogun episode 3
Masters of the air
Three body problem
Manhunt
Napoleon
Monarch
Killers of the flower moon

I have been thinking of checking this out. Is it worth watching?

Itโ€™s a good show and worth the watch. Season 1 and 2 are great, 3rd is okay but not as good, but the 4th season is a bit of a dud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Bandon Dunes on You Tube

Binged most of season 2 of Warrior last night and now watching final round of API.

My kiddo is sick for the 2nd straight day. Right now heโ€™s on the couch with Willy Wonka(original) on TV while I fold some laundry.

The New Look (AppleTV) and Catch Me a Killer (BritBox). Both excellent.

Season 2, episode 1 of Full Swing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

weโ€™re watching Constellation on Apple TV and its a complete mind f*** so far. We are 6 episodes in and I cant 100% say its a great show but its so intriguing that you cant stop watching. Iโ€™m 1000000% invested and will watch til the end to understand whats going on in the show. At this point im still completely clueless as to whats going on and it leaves you speculating

weโ€™re watching Constellation on Apple TV and its a complete mind f*** so far. We are 6 episodes in and I cant 100% say its a great show but its so intriguing that you cant stop watching. Iโ€™m 1000000% invested and will watch til the end to understand whats going on in the show. At this point im still completely clueless as to whats going on and it leaves you speculating
I need to start that one as well, I feel like it's one that if you look away for a minute you are completely lost.

I've got a few going now... Masters of the Air, Resident Alien and For All Mankind
(I agree with @Ryancolts1988 assessment of For All Mankind. First 2 seasons; Excellent and well worth it)

Sounds like i need to add Constellation to the list as well... i've been hesitant up until now!

I need to start that one as well, I feel like it's one that if you look away for a minute you are completely lost.
Absolutely. Its not your typical space show and goes in a different direction. Lots of twists and turns so far that you dont know what to quite believe but youโ€™re on the edge of your seat trying to figure it out

I kept my concentration on the show every stinkin' minute and I'm still lost. :unsure:

OTOH, I cannot wait for each new episode of Tokyo Vice. Love that show (and, at its core, it's TRUE).

Shogun

The Orville, Season 1.

The Players. Love how the course looks during morning rounds

Law & Order: SVU

Manhunt

Tokyo Vice

Just finished Masters Of The Air
Watching:
Constellation
The Gentlemen
Resident Alien

Need to get to /Catch up with
The Completely Made Up Adventures of Dick Turpin
Tokyo Vice S2
Criminal Record

Bookie, on Max. Its great.

I'm started last week and am about half way through season 2.
Iโ€™ve watched season 1 and 2 all the way thru twice and then season 3 when it was still on HBO. Iโ€™m at 2-9 on my rewatch.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Constellation

Back