Vibrant Golf Introduction

I expect and HOPE that my Odyssey Tour Black #9 is waiting for me when I get home. If so, unboxing pics to come!

I expect and HOPE that my Odyssey Tour Black #9 is waiting for me when I get home. If so, unboxing pics to come!

i find it ironic that you sent your putter in a week before JB sent his stuff in, yet you haven't received anything and he's got like two rounds of golf on his already. have you inquired as to what might be taking so long?

I hope it is too!

i find it ironic that you sent your putter in a week before JB sent his stuff in, yet you haven't received anything and he's got like two rounds of golf on his already. have you inquired as to what might be taking so long?

They emailed Kev and let him know that his shaft had a defect and it would take a little longer.

They emailed Kev and let him know that his shaft had a defect and it would take a little longer.

i thought it was a finish/paint defect, not a shaft one. either way, it's been a while.

Mine failed the QC test and was done again after new pearl paint was acquired. Even so, I still suspect somehow that pesky JB would have had his sooner.

Mine failed the QC test and was done again after new pearl paint was acquired. Even so, I still suspect somehow that pesky JB would have had his sooner.

that's what i was implying.

They emailed Kev and let him know that his shaft had a defect and it would need to be a little longer.

FIFY.......thats what she has been complaing about! hehe

that's what i was implying.

To be fair, there is a reason that ours got back a little faster too. That is because we needed them to overnight them due to photo studio sessions for the upcoming magazine.

This I can't wait to see!
To be fair, there is a reason that ours got back a little faster too. That is because we needed them to overnight them due to photo studio sessions for the upcoming magazine.

well, that makes sense to me. i'm just looking forward to seeing OEM's finished product, that's all.

well, that makes sense to me. i'm just looking forward to seeing OEM's finished product, that's all.

Me too. Because judging by those pics, it came out darn good. Now OEM, dont go using that phone cam of yours. Break out the DSLR and let us see this putter in all its glory.

Me too. Because judging by those pics, it came out darn good. Now OEM, dont go using that phone cam of yours. Break out the DSLR and let us see this putter in all its glory.

haha, Ive been planning all along to get the big boy out for this one. Easy FLTC were talking DSLR's here. JB, how can I best capture all this glory, being its a white color? Should I go with a darker background?

lol it may not have been used since July hehe

haha, Ive been planning all along to get the big boy out for this one. Easy FLTC were talking DSLR's here. JB, how can I best capture all this glory, being its a white color? Should I go with a darker background?

I would say either on a green (putting green or regular grass) or a dark background. Shoot from far away to get whole club and then zoom in on shaft head combo. It is going to look incredible.

I would say either on a green (putting green or regular grass) or a dark background. Shoot from far away to get whole club and then zoom in on shaft head combo. It is going to look incredible.

Well, putting green will be out since its back to rain today. I'll find something dark in the house to use, I want it to make sure it looks as good as possible.

Getting the DSLR ready right now. Wow is an understatement.

Damn it OEM, I was excited to open this, now I have to wait. Give me my $1.75 back

Odyssey Tour Black #9 with Vibrant Pearl White shaft

Odyssey Tour Black #9 with Vibrant Pearl White shaft

Finally the pictures. Hopefully they convey just how sweet it looks. Its just awesome. Its not easy taking pictures of clubs so I hope these do it justice.

Unboxing- They really did a nice job of packing the #9 up. Even taped it down so it didnt move.
Spoiler
IMG_1921.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1927.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1928.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1929.jpg

HOLY CARP!

That looks incredible. TRULY INCREDIBLE! Im sure the Pearl looks even better than in the pictures too. AWESOME! Time to get some stuff ready to go out now...After seeing this one.

HOLY CARP!

That looks incredible. TRULY INCREDIBLE! Im sure the Pearl looks even better than in the pictures too. AWESOME! Time to get some stuff ready to go out now...After seeing this one.

It really does look great in person and its so hard to capture it on the camera, even the DSLR. I love it! Im mad that I didnt already send the Method 003!! Its getting preped and ready to go out tomorrow.

totally worth the wait and further cementing the fact that i will have something with a matte black shaft! thanks for the pics OEM.

And JB was right, its almost like its just made in that color, doesnt seem like its painted at all. I think the pictures would look even better outside in the sun around mid day.

Back